Is HIFU for Prostate Cancer Treatment the best in the world?

Is HIFU for Prostate Cancer Treatment the best in the world?

A Story by Anan Adisa
"

One of the most popular forms of cancer treatment which is going round the world of today is HIFU prostate cancer treatment methods.

"

It is commonly referred to as High Intensity Focussed Ultrasound. One of the major advantages of this form of cancer treatment is that no sort of side effects are involved unlike the traditional forms of surgery. In these treatment modules high intensity sound waves of ultrasound nature are used to destroy the cancer cells. The precise fact which emerges that close to 90 % of the patients undergoing this form of cancer treatment will not require any form of treatment related to prostate cancer. Since it is a prerequisite that all forms of movement must be admistered during the performing of this surgery spinal anaesthesia is provided to the patients.


Medical Tourism India has come of age in the country. The savings in terms of cost is huge in terms of cost and it is one of the pivotal forces for seeking medical treatment in the country. A point noteworthy is that each sort of medical treatment is dependent upon the requirements and needs of each case. A typical example will throw more light on things as an elective form of surgery like knee replacement will cost close to $ 30,000 in the US while the same surgery performed in the country can result in savings in cost to the tune to 40 % to 60 %. This is taking into account the lodging and transportation costs to the country. The low rates prevailing in the country are due to the low operating costs along with the exchange rates.


India has a well established castle when it comes to the domain of medical tourism. Apart from the cost effective solutions the country provides quality health care services. The natural beauty of the place along with the amazing food makes it one of the most sought out medical destinations in the world. According to various reports which emerge India happens to be one of the top 5 medical destinations in the world as well as for the foreign investors. One of the greatest advantages in seeking medical treatment in the country is the ease with which appointments can be arranged. All the hospitals in the country have numerous operation theatres along with qualified surgeons which reduce drastically the response time in the case of the most complex form of surgeries.


HIFU for Prostate Cancer Treatment in the country is immensely popular in the country.  The comfort along with affordability factor of the five star hotels presents a new dimension to the medical tourists as they can choose without having to bear the brunt of the expenses. In this regard one of the important points of consideration is to get in touch with a medical tourism company of repute. They act as a helping hand and guide you through the entire medical journey and make it enjoyable and hassle free on all counts. The name which comes to the mind in a split second is Forerunners Health Care group.


For More details visit our official website: www.forerunnershealthcare.com


Email :- [email protected]


Phone Numbers Reach Us-


India & International : +91-9860755000 / +91-9371136499

UK : +44-2081332571


Canada & USA : +1-4155992537


NIGERIA      : +234-17101094 

© 2013 Anan Adisa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe