Colon cancer treatment and surgery in India for a better treatment

Colon cancer treatment and surgery in India for a better treatment

A Story by Anan Adisa
"

Forerunners healthcare in India brings you the best treatment and medical services in colon cancer.

"

Colon Cancer or bowel cancer is a malignant tumor that arises in the lower part of your digestive system. In most cases of cancer, it begins with the formation of noncancerous lumps of cells called as adenomatous polyps which later turn into colon cancer. Doctors, therefore, recommend regular screenings to identify the polyps before they turn into cancer. It is shocking enough  to know that colon cancer is a major cause for cancer-related deaths in U.S. The colon cancer usually occurs due to bad lifestyle and increasing age. Also, if any of your family members have had colon cancer, you are more prone to encountering one in your life. The median age detected for colon cancer is 69 years (2005-2009). According to an estimate, colon cancer claimed lives of about 608,000 people in the year 2008. Not only are these figures shocking, they also indicate the dangerous effects of the cancer.


Blood in stool, worsening constipation, diarrhea, loss of weight, loss of appetite are the major symptoms that indicate that you might suffer from colon cancer.  Early detection of the disease can cause wonders and help cure the cancer very easily. Smoking cigarettes and drinking are some of the major risk-factors. It can also be associated with underlying genetic disorders. So, if you or your family members have a history of colon cancer, your chances of falling a prey to colon cancer stand higher. Surgery, radiation, chemotherapy are the most popular methods of treating colon cancer.  A proper treatment can completely cure colon cancer and ensure you a healthy life. India, a major hub for treating all kinds of cancer and other medical facilities, is fast becoming the most sought-after place for treating patients from all over the world. Colon cancer treatment and surgery in India is economical and very much up to the mark. With the best medical facilities available at the most reasonable prices, Medical centers in India are a boon to the cancer patients. India is, thus, a pioneer in treating patients all over the globe.


Nowadays, medical tourism is fast catching on. It provide the patients access to some of the best hospitals and facilities. It serves as a link between the patients and the medical hospitals. India is among the most popular destinations for medical tourism. Medical tourism providers ensure patient movement to the place of better medical facilities for  proper healthcare and treatment. For Low Cost Colon Cancer Surgery India, you can make use of medical tourism and get yourself the added benefits.


Forerunners healthcare  in India brings you the best treatment and medical services in colon cancer. Endowed with the latest technology and highest quality equipments, we ensure you a service like no other. Our highly dedicated team is always ready to answer all your queries and provide quickest delivery of services. With the simplest booking procedure and  the best of services, we ensure you comfort and a lot more. 

© 2013 Anan Adisa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe