Prostate Cancer Surgery in India Forerunners Healthcare pleases Zimbabwean Patient

Prostate Cancer Surgery in India Forerunners Healthcare pleases Zimbabwean Patient

A Story by Anan Adisa
"

Hi, Myself Robert Chamisa, I am from Zimbabwe. I visited India for the prostate cancer surgery through Forerunners Healthcare who assisted to schedule my appointment and took care of all my needs.

"

My name is Robert Chamisa, I am from Zimbabwe. I underwent the Prostate Cancer Surgery in India Forerunners Healthcare. This proved me useful in getting rid of my medical ailment all thanks to the medical tourism company Forerunners Healthcare Group, which helped me to get rid of my health problem by arranging the best quality and Low Cost Radiotherapy in India. I was not well since past a year and then I was diagnosed with the dreaded ailment called prostate cancer. I was appalled and panicked hearing that my doctor advised to have a surgery from a competitive place so that I can get rid of the ailment once for all and get the best outcome as well. I was lucky to get the solution outside my home country since most of the hospitals still lag behind in terms of giving high quality healthcare services, which are governed by state of art technologies. Hence slowly and steadily things went smooth and I got the chance to get on time. 



Since my country lagged behind in having the required surgery I started looking out for healthcare solutions. I checked the countries like the US and the UK, but soon came to know that though I can get the best quality of healthcare services but the kind of money I have to invest would be huge. So, someone suggested me to look out for options in the East with countries like Thailand, Singapore and India. When I compared these three options, I found India not just affordable but better in terms of quality to Thailand and even Singapore to some extent. I have to pay more and travel a long distance to get the treatment done on time. This can only boost up the time consumption along with the quality issues as well. I realized that I can find Low Cost Radiotherapy in India with great quality for sure.


So, as I researched the options in India, I came across a number of medical tourism companies that offered high quality healthcare services with much of the affordable cost. I took time to check the reviews and finally decided to go with the group called Forerunners Healthcare group in India. This is because this will offer me Low Cost Radiotherapy in India. The Prostate Cancer Surgery in India Forerunners Healthcare was promised with high quality and affordability element. I shared my reports and they suggested me to plan my visit to India to get the surgery. They helped me to get the medical visa and soon I was seen traveling to the Indian city to get my surgery done on time and with great integrity and professionalism. When I reached to India, I realized that everything seemed good right from the management to the getting the best doctor and hospital. 


So, when my day dawned for the Prostate Cancer Surgery in India Forerunners Healthcare, I was relaxed for the reason that I am getting the best treatment with the help of the best doctor and hospital. My surgery was a big success and I was seen shifting to the general ward staying for few days in the hospital by getting things done right on time and professional care. I was pleased to get such a warm treatment by the doctor and all thanks to the competitive groups like this, I am free from the dreaded disease called prostate cancer. As I wind up this testimonial let me thank the medical tourism company that has carried out the Prostate Cancer Surgery in India Forerunners Healthcare that was carried out with great care and professionalism. This has given me the best of the quality along with getting the Low Cost Radiotherapy in India. I highly recommend this group for the best quality healthcare services like Prostate Cancer Surgery in India Forerunners Healthcare.


CONTACT: +91-9371136499


EMAIL: [email protected]


VISIT:-www.forerunnershealthcare.com/prostate-cancer-surgery-treatment-india-low-cost-benefits.html

© 2018 Anan Adisa


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe