Nigerian Patient Narrates his Success Story about carrying his Oncology Surgery in Mumbai

Nigerian Patient Narrates his Success Story about carrying his Oncology Surgery in Mumbai

A Story by Anan Adisa
"

Best Cancer surgery hospitals in Mumbai have care set-up with all facilities for diagnosis and treatment of all type of Cancers.

"

Hi my name is Williàm Géordàñ, I am from Nigeria and I had been to India for a few days for my Oncology Surgery in Mumbai last month. I am all well and returned hale and hearty. My miseries are over and now I am the same old person who has been free from all the health issues. Well, for this I have to give the credit to medical consultant who has worked hard to make things work me and secondly the doctor and the hospital that have played a great role in fixing the issue. My life was in a big mess when I realized that I was witnessed with the dreaded disease in my body and that I have to face a lot about the issue. Once I realized I looked for the healthcare solution back in my hometown and state but was unable to get a subtle solution for many reasons known and unknown.

The medical systems at my place is not highly developed and the hospitals and clinics do not have the required equipment and we do not have experts that can deal with this dreaded disease. All these hospitals offered was the basic medical facilities and healthcare services. This made me to look out for options abroad. One of my friend suggested me to try the idea of medical tourism. As there are patients from my country who have been to many countries including India. My friend did the entire homework and research studying different countries and then reaching out to the conclusion that I should consider the Best Cancer Surgery Hospitals in Mumbai India as the healthcare systems and infrastructure is par to the developed country and secondly the cost of the healthcare services are highly competent and I can get the surgery done at a price within my budget. My friend then suggested to take resort in relying over a medical tourism company.


Luckily with a comprehensive research and comparison of different medical tourism company, I finally found the one that suited my requirements. I mailed my medical reports and soon got the reply in the form of an apt solution that promised me the positive outcome. I checked the reviews of the group and got positive response from the people getting the surgery or treatment earlier with this group. Luckily I was on a right track to see things working for me. When I gave the consent for flying to India, I got a good support from the Medical Tourism Company. They helped me to get the medical visa and then get all the arrangements done on time to make things perfect for me. Now, with passing time, I soon was seen reaching to India for the treatment at the best hospital seeking the help of highly competitive doctor or surgeon for my Cancer Treatment In Mumbai.

Contact Us for FREE Consultation [email protected] 

Phone Numbers Reach Us +91-9371136499 

Our International Patient Executive will assist you for best medical tourism service in India.

Once I reached to India, I found everything was well organized and I was happy getting the best treatment ever. I found things were in the right pace and everything was seen par to my requirements. I got the best doctor and when I met him, I was calm and composed and came to know that I can get the best surgery and treatment on time to make thing simple for me. When the day came for the surgery, I was confident that I would pass out this test with flying results since I have the best doctor to treat. My Cancer Treatment In India was a big success and I am glad that I am back to normal and pleased to see things in a right outcome. I thank my medical tourism company for giving me the best treatment doing all the arrangements par to my requirements. I highly recommend the doctor and the medical tourism company for the cancer surgery.

Why Choose Forerunner?

1. E-Book Instant Appointment with your Doctor.

2. Talk to your doctor in detail about your concerns and treatment.

3. Full assistance in Medical Visa, pick-drop, accommodation facility etc.

4. 24*7 free support until your stay in India.

5. Personalized dedicated case manager for your treatment.

 

© 2019 Anan Adisa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe