Relying on Top Cancer Surgeons in Delhi severed me best. Cancer Patient Success Story.

Relying on Top Cancer Surgeons in Delhi severed me best. Cancer Patient Success Story.

A Story by Anan Adisa
"

If you are looking for affordable cancer surgery, Delhi must be to consider an option.

"

Hi, my name is Ethan K Calista, I am from Kenya, Nairobi. I am lucky to get away with the dreaded ailment called Cancer. Thanks to the Top Cancer Surgeons in Delhi, India who helped me get rid of the same otherwise I was suffering from a bad health issues and was in shock to hear that word cancer. I wish it could get out of it some days was the usual desire that has been in my mind since long. However, I knew it was difficult for me to get the treatment in Kenya. All thanks to the outdated medical systems and hospitals giving limited kind of treatment there. With passing time, I realized that I am just waiting time and wishing to do nothing when it comes to relying on the medical tourism options available in developed nations like the US and the UK. This was impossible as the cost incurred for the treatment in these nations was exorbitant.

So, all I did was to think of trying some simple option was to rely on the east, however, I did not know much about it. I asked my doctor if I could get a reliable and affordable healthcare solution somewhere, he pointed out to India as Indian hospitals have grown to leaps and bounds getting huge investment in the sector. There are many branded hospital chains in India offering the best of the cancer care. Once the doctor shared this idea, I was quick to search on the web and get the leads on it. The more I searched the more I was able to get convinced that India is a land of best doctors and hospitals who all can fix my dreaded ailment with great care and comfort. The fact of the matter is I can treated with ample amount of care and concern in Indian hospitals.


While I was on the way searching for the best hospitals and ways of reaching out to this country, I came across the medical tourism company called Forerunners Healthcare Group. It seemed to have the best of the healthcare professionals and Top Cancer Surgeons in Delhi, India along with top hospitals in its network. I started my communication with them they asked my medical report and I then shared to them to get the quick rely in the form of affordable healthcare package. When I compared with other groups whom I approached earlier, I found Forerunners Healthcare Group competent in carrying out the services with great care and with affordability. Hence without any delay, I gave my confirmation. I then applied for my medical visa. Considering my plea to get a quick treatment for dreaded ailment, it took less than a day to get the visa.

I then traveled to India to see everything as planned and I then met my doctor who remains one of the Top Cancer Surgeons in Delhi, India. I proceeded with the treatment, which took some days to complete. It involved chemo and surgery as well, which somewhere took few days in India. However, my stay in this country was mind blowing and I got the best of the treatment here. I was soon free from the ailment once for all and had no other option but to go for it. My stay in India has been incredible and I came across some of the best doctors and their services came with high quality. This is the reason why I was able to get the best of the healthcare services that promised me quality results at affordable cost. Lastly I thank my doctor who carried out the treatment and his team along with the medical tourism company that stood for me everywhere I needed their help.


Contact Us for FREE Consultation [email protected]
 
Phone Numbers Reach Us +91 - 9373055368
 
Our International Patient Executive will assist you for best medical tourism service in India.

© 2019 Anan Adisa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
Added on July 15, 2019
Last Updated on July 15, 2019