The End.

The End.

A Story by Lune
"

This a writing inspired by the saying "a throne of darkness". I wanted to put this into the form of a short story and so, this is my perception of this saying.. Hope you enjoy my writing.

"
As I sit on my throne of death, ruling a crooked kingdom and wielding a broken sword, I thought to myself, 'was it all worth it?'. It's a question that I've always had an answer to yet today, as you lay in my arms but in an another realm, I felt true regret for the first time. You were the only life I had left to live.
The kingdom had always just been a way to power, a way to protect you. But now, I learnt the meaning of a meaningless word called love, and why I would destroy the world for you, and you only.
We always claimed 'us against the world' but that lasts no longer. Now, its me. And I promise to make sure that you reap the taste of vengeance.
I grabbed my sword, engulfed in darkness, illuminated by the occasional strikes of lightning, and I knew what needed to be done.

 It all ends now, with you.

© 2024 Lune


Author's Note

Lune
Suggestions and criticism is very appreciated.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on April 25, 2024
Last Updated on April 25, 2024
Tags: angst, fiction, fantasy, romance, darkness, die together

Author

Lune
Lune

India



About
I am a young writer who finds solitude in writing and I'm exploring multiple different genres at the moment so my writing style still varies. Hope you enjoy my writing. more..

Writing
A Grave Regret A Grave Regret

A Story by Lune


Happiness Happiness

A Poem by Lune