"City 59: Under the moonlight"  Part 1

"City 59: Under the moonlight" Part 1

A Story by Angelina

 I was quickly checking the messy files I saw on the desk, trying and hoping to find what i was looking for before any of them came back, because if they did I would probably be dead in the blink of an eye. I had always been given the hard-to-handle jobs like this, and I couldn’t count right now the times I was almost killed because of this job. Everytime those cruel, heartless people who had taken so many innocent lives,- not like I had taken any less but at least I had always tried to save the ones who weren’t related to the mission,- called my superiors would mess things up, the only option they would think of , was me, “Agent 579”. That is obviously not my real name, but its how most of the colleagues and supposedly my friends know me as. If I had another life, a very normal one, in which I would wake up every morning, drink a cup of coffee, take my bagg and leave the house excited for a new day in my dear office, people would know me as Alex. Leaving this aside and going back to the real topic, I am here, searching for that important information, which I should take no matter what, in the computer because I couldn’t find it in any of the files. Now, I know this happens in most of the movies, when you suddenly hear an annoying, yet , terryfing laughing coming from outside of the door, except that this time it wasn’t a movie. It was happening to me, and it was as real as the fact that I was made of flesh and blood. I would lie if I would say, I didn’t knew that voice.I can without a doubt say that aside from the annoyance it personaly caused to me, that voice belonged to a very attractive, skilled and cold-hearted woman. I would say i was proud of her, if she hadn’t tried to tear me into pieces more times than the stars you can count, and as a matter of fact, she was my sister. But not only just a sister. She was my twin.

© 2015 Angelina


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Fast paced
Quick to go through
I am looking forward for more chapters.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Angelina

9 Years Ago

Already read them. ☺️ The one with the happy lies was really beautiful. Thinking of making a rev.. read more
Ashwin Thakur

9 Years Ago

Thank you for reading them.
Ashwin Thakur

9 Years Ago

Write the second chapter as though starting a new story it will engage the readers after reading the.. read more
Interesting start. Check grammar, add some paragraphs and just proof it some more. It has some interesting concept to it and you have peaked my interest a bit.. Have fun with it and thanks for sharing.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Angelina

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to read it and make a review about this piece. I will try to f.. read more
Willard Wells

9 Years Ago

I will attempt to read them. If you read my bio I don't normally read longer work as my brain has a .. read more
Angelina

9 Years Ago

I understand. I hope my other works will be enjoyable for you if you get the possibility to read the.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 11, 2015
Last Updated on May 11, 2015

Author