Thank you

Thank you

A Poem by Angie G

I stopped today to think, how grateful to be alive. But, would tomorrow come for me?
I decided to thank you today for tomorrow I may not see.
Thank you, for those morning kisses. For bringing light into my life through your eyes. For taking my hand through the rough paths in my life. For picking me up when I fell and didn't have the strength to get back up. For those words that kept me hanging on. For holding me when I was lonely and full of fears. For wiping away my tears. For bringing warmth to my shivering body on those cold winter nights. For loving me through it all.

A final " Thank You" I must give for these red roses and tears you shed. For if these words I would have said yesterday, you wouldn't be reading this letter over my grave today.

I loved you yesterday, today and forever.

© 2014 Angie G


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

You are too kind.. and an honor to have u read my work.

Posted 10 Years Ago


loved you yesterday and I love you tomorrow
a beautiful tribute

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 7, 2014
Last Updated on March 7, 2014

Author

Angie G
Angie G

CA



About
A hopeless romantic. A dreamer of impossibilities. My writing may not make sense.. But I don't make sense. And when my heart takes over my brain shuts down. I live the moment, cherish the memories and.. more..

Writing
She left She left

A Poem by Angie G


Her new toy Her new toy

A Poem by Angie G