death -story of the soul that is left behind

death -story of the soul that is left behind

A Story by ankika
"

death is not the greatest loss in life. the greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.

"

Death �"story of soul that is left behind                

 

One moment could change your life forever. Death is what parts us from the other world. Death not only brings loss of a soul but that little something that dies inside us every day. When a soul leaves this world and enters the other world it not only leaves back a body but too many to cry behind. There’s always a mother who lost her child, a father who lost something to be proud off, a lonely soul mate who tries to figure out what went wrong, a friend and many more relationships. Time heals all they say but does it….

There are many stages the first one is denial. How can anyone accept that we will not be able to see that one person again.

Then there is anger. We feel anger inside that why of all people in this world why it was you who had to loose everthing.

Then comes fear because we have no idea how we would survive all this alone.

Followed by the fear is the guilt of how easily we let that person go. Why we couldn’t do anything to save that soul that was so important to us.  leading us to depression-the next stage. We keep ourselves away from world. But in the end we pull through there’s acceptance. We accept the fact we cannot do anything or change anything.

We start to live our lives as normal as possible. And when we think everything seems fine and we have moved on in life.

Then there’s strike two. The regret of things that were left unsaid, or something you shouldn’t have said to that person.

There is always unfinished business left. And the thing is you cannot do anything about it. You wish that you could see that one person for the last time. But that wish is never granted.

And there you are left for forever to live in regret. Death not only parts two human souls it leaves a mark so dark that we either we find ourselves in the darkness or are lost forever

© 2014 ankika


Author's Note

ankika
please ignore any gramatical mistakes. i am new at this and i will try to improve my story telling skills.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
it s realy interising . cause lately i though about dead and why we have to die. why were born why we gonna die . it s big fear and we are scare . i like your short story how describe these feeling what bother our life and we don t know what will be next . thank you for sharing

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 28, 2014
Last Updated on May 28, 2014

Author