Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Madison

Alex had been gone for about an hour now when there was frantic knocking at the apartment door. Jordan rushed to open it, only to be greeted by a terrified-looking Kyle.

"Kyle you loo-" Johnnie is cut off by Kyle who is rushing to get the words out of his mouth.

"You need to check our channel!"

"What?" Johnnie asked confused. "Kyle you shouldn't be reading more hate."

"NO!" Kyle pushed past him and grabs Jeydon's laptop from the couch. The others gathered around and watched as Kyle logs into Our World Away. There was a new private video uploaded to their channel meaning only they could see it. It was titled "Who's next?" and just shown a black screen as the thumbnail.

"I haven't watched it yet," explained Kyle. "I was hoping...maybe...one of you posted it." No one spoke. "Right...I didn't think so."

"Should we watch it?" Jeydon whispered.

"Yeah, let's get this over with, it's probably just more hate," Johnnie said as he hit play.

First, there's just static and a blank screen, blurry movements like someone is setting up the camera. When the sound clears there is a person standing in front of the camera, blocking the view of the rest of the room. He was wearing a plain black hoodie and a Scream Halloween mask covering all of his face. None of the four teens had any idea who it was.

"What...?" Kyle was so confused he couldn't even finish his sentence.

The person who they assumed to be a man, by the built, spoke no words. He slowly moved to show the rest of the room and what they saw made everyone's, especially Johnnie's, stomachs drop.

"No..." Johnnie whispered in disbelief. "No. Please God no."

There tied to an old wooden chair was a pink haired girl, identified as Alex Dorame. Mouth taped shut, arms and legs restrained. She struggled and screamed under the gag and ropes.

The four boys sat in disbelief as the man pulled a long hunting knife from his back pocket and slowly walked behind the terrified girl. You could clearly see the look of complete fear that covered her face. He put the blade on the skin of her neck and pushed just enough for a single drop of red blood to run down her pale skin. Alex was frozen, not moving a muscle, Scared that this may be her final moments.

The four teens watching the footage were speechless, all praying that this was just some sick twisted joke. Johnnie had tears in his eyes and his face was drained of all color.

Before anyone could register what was happening the man drew back his arm and slashed the steel knife clean across the poor girl's neck. She instantly started choking and coughing up blood as he removed the tape from her mouth so you could see all the blood pouring from her neck and mouth. Soon she laid dead, lifeless in the wooden chair now permanently stained with the 19-year-olds blood.

It was silent as the video cut off and none of the remaining members of Our World Away spoke; Until Johnnie started screaming.



© 2017 Madison


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on December 29, 2017
Last Updated on December 29, 2017


Author

Madison
Madison

Canada



Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Madison