Random again

Random again

A Chapter by Anna-Marie Nicole

"Goodbye Mom." I said as I drove off alone to go to Kentucky. My mom waved in to review mirror. My daughter Rik-Er kicked the seat in the back. "Mommy. Where are we going?" I turned to her. "Kentucky."
      Maybe I should tell you about myself. My names Ashton Jonas and I am sixteen years old. My ex boyfriend's friend Jan raped me and I became pregnant with my daughter Rik-Er (Rike Er) who's just a year old now. I am moving to Kentucky to live alone with Rik-Er becouse I have nobody but my mom.
              My mom's landlord forbides Teenage moms live in his boundtry. [I know. Stupid law/rule or whatever] so I looked online and found a small trailer park in Little Town Kentucky that was selling a two bedroom , one bathroom, one kitchen and one living room trailer and I bought it online. We only had about three hours ahead of us. Now I have told you, let me get back to the story.

"Rik-Er, mommy's going to go to work in a week or two." Rik-Er sucked her thumb and nodded. I giggles a bit. A red light came and I stopped. I heard a honk. I looked around tell I found my friend Jamie waving her arms wildly.
      "Where you going babe? Moving?" I nodded. "Oh damn! You where for real? Damn babe I though you where lying." I placed a finger on my mouth. "Child in the backseat 'babe'." She gasps and covers her mouth. "How's my baby?" She asked. "Rik-Er's fine. I dunno how she feels about the move."
            Jamie laughed. "Hun, she is a few months old." "A year old." "See I would have known that if I had gone to her first brithday but no." "Jamie! You where drunk!" Jamie stuck her head back in her window. "So."

In Kentucky, I stopped the car and took Rik-Er out of her carseat and into my arms. I went to the landlord and knocked on the door. An old woman answered. "Hello? How may I help you?" I nodded. "Yes. Um I am Ashton Jonas. We spoke on the phone a few weeks ago." She smiled sweetly. "Are you the sixteen year old with the child?" I nodded. "Yeah. This is my daughter. Rik-Er."

I held up Rik-Er and she smiled. "Wow. Such a beautiful angel." I nodded. "Yes."


© 2012 Anna-Marie Nicole


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on May 21, 2012
Last Updated on May 21, 2012


Author

Anna-Marie Nicole
Anna-Marie Nicole

About
I am 13 yrs old and I love writing storys and fanfitcons more..

Writing