Chapther Two

Chapther Two

A Chapter by Anna-Marie Nicole

The next morning my phone alarm went off. It was six oclock. I put Samsun beside the wall and creeped out of bed to the railing. Clarissa was makeing out with a random dude and Markus was dancing with a broom. I sighed. At lest there not fighting or drinking. There just high. I ran a quick shower and dressed. I put my hair in a pony tale and looked at myself in the mirror. I was fairly bruised, had a couple scars from self harm and my beatings. A few burns. Nothing extram or what it used to be. Like: torn hair, bloodly mouth and eyes, broken bones. Since I grew up I know how to fight back and clean up my wounds. I kissed Samsun on the head, gave him food and water and grabbed my back pack. It was kind of like I lived alone. I walked downstairs careful not to get Marus's and CLarisss's attencon. To late.

"Randon dearets. Where are you going my beautiful and only daughter." CLarissa asks. I faked a smile and didn't even try to correct her and say she had three other children. "Off the school mother." I said between my teeth. "Oh!" She laughs. "Let me and Marus fix you a big nice breakfest!" She laughs and makes me breakefest.

"Humm!! So good mommy! You should be a good someday!" I fake laughed. The food was amazing. Like an Angel made it. When I was finished, Marus and CLarissa kissed me on the head, hugged me and told me they loved me. I walked to school.

I blicked my eyes and was stunned. I hoped they stayed that way when I came back. Probaby not. Before I know it they will be drinking and Clarissa and Marus would be fighting. I wiped away some tears before faking a smile and fake happy walked into my classroom. We had lockers but I didn't trust anybody. I had lots of help doing that. [Hint:Markus and Clairissa] So I stuffed everything in my back pack and carried it around my shoulders.

"Randon!" Somebody called out. I turned around. Nobody talked to me. Nobody even knew who I was! Sometimes the teachers over looked me in class!! "Yes?" A girl with blonde hair came running. "May I help you?" She laughed and punched my shoulder. I winced and grabbed it. Her face turned puzzled. :"You okay?" "Yeah." I lied.

"Okay then." She held up a talint show addicon. "I have heard your singing and your oh so amazing! You should try out!" My face felshed. "Uhm thanks...Lily?" She nodded. "But I'm really shy. I don't do big crowds." "Oh pluh-es! At lest try!?" "Okay. I'll try." I took the paper, she smiles and ran into the classroom.

I stuffed the paper in my back pack and went to class.

At lunch I sat alone. As usalual.

I didn't eat much. In fact my stumic and stylum where not used to ne eating even a full piece of a chicken wing. But my teachers where getting susisl becouse I was the old fourteen year old eight grader that had the wight of a three year old. So I stuffed myself full. Weekly, I threw away my trash.

Making my way back to my table, something got my eye. A daddy and a mommy. I froze mid step. A daddy was hugging his little girl. Not becouse he was high. Becouse he was normal. A mommy kissed the daddy. Three other men where not whoring her life. Four children cuddle up and ate happyly. "I love you guys." They said. I tried keeping my tears from filled my eyes but it didn't work.

"No!" I scream and eveyrbody eyes where on me. They followed as I marched to the couple and the kids. I pointed to the mom. "She's dating other men every day!" I looked at the dad. "And you! How could you do that to there doggy!" I turned to the kids. "She's gonna leave and you two are going to your grandparets while she-" I looked at the girl. She looked like me. I gulped. "She's gonna sufer the pain THESE TWO give her!" I snapped. The world was spinning. I snatched my back pack and ran out screaming and sobbing. I slammed into a wall of lockers and and slid down and held my knees and sobbed.

The couple came down the hall with there children behind. They slid down next to me. "Are you okay?" I sat up and finished crying. "Yes. I I'm sorry." The dad put a hand on my back. I winced. "Yous sure your alright?" I nodded weekly. The sat crosslegged. "Can you explain to us why you told our children that and said that to us?" Tears filled my eyes as I held my breath. "Please don't me angry with me." I wisper. "Honey we're not mad we just wanna know. Is that whats happening with you?" "No!" I said fast. "I i I mean no. I had just seen a movie yesterday about it."

"Oh okay." They said, kind od not buying it. I grinned. "Yeah. It was stonge movie." "I bet. You know that child who are abused become stronger." I smiled a little. "Really?" They smiled."Yes. They become stronger each day. They fight there battles and even if there beaten, there not really beaten." I bit my lip. "Wh what do you mean?" They held out arms and I crawled in them. "What I mean is.. they are stangoer then there abuser. They may not know it but if they look deep inisde they will feel it. Sometimes its scary to tell there being abused. But in the end all those midnight beatings, fightins, nightmares, they will all go away." I bit my lip. We stood up. "When I see the second movie of that I hope she finds the bravary and tells somebody." I bit my lip. "Me too. Thank you." I hugged them and ran to the bathroom to clean up. "I hope she finds the stenghth." "Me to honey. Me to."

In the bathroom I grabbed my back pack after cleaning myself up and ran though the doors. I dashed into the woods and hid for a good hour or two then went home. Markus's and Clarissa's cars where both gone so that means they where to. I opened the door. They never locked it. They even took out the locks becouse they lost there keys though I secretly still have mine. The house was a wrack. The only rooms that we're not a wrack where my room and my bathroom that was conected with my bedroom. I grabbed some books, tons of food since I have a small pink refedaratcer and cooler in  my room, a couple cups and plates,  forks, spoons and knifes and more and dashes into my bedroom. I put the stuff on my desk, threw off my back pack and jumped on my bed where Samsun kissed my face hello. I picked up my cell phone and called Larissa, her hustabd and the twins.


© 2012 Anna-Marie Nicole


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on May 31, 2012
Last Updated on May 31, 2012


Author

Anna-Marie Nicole
Anna-Marie Nicole

About
I am 13 yrs old and I love writing storys and fanfitcons more..

Writing