How to find the strong

How to find the strong

A Poem by lighthearted1
"

i wrote this as a comment today as a reply for someones poem. their writing touch me because at one point their words was once my reality until i realize MY REALITY IS WHAT I WANT TO BE.

"
we are, we are left outside the doors of summer lost in winters when we beget to think our existent in living is foundered on the caretakers of people we let tell us the sky is blue with out really looking at it from our point of view. like some wont like hambugers for breakfast and eggs for lunch others wont every have an affect on us because some people or drive ignorantly by colors, designer apparel and whether others will see you the way they do. but in becoming this we are truly become useless to ourselves and the universe we were all individually to live and create our own scent of our blooming heart and mind, setting our own imprints on the stars.
you must live for you and you'll find by reaching out to touch the moon someone touching it too.

© 2011 lighthearted1


Author's Note

lighthearted1
your beauty lies in you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews


This would be so much easier to read and understand; for I do see the beauty buried within, if it were written with some type of poetic structure. If this is prose then, punctuation is definitely needed.

Ah ha! Now I see that this was a comment on someone's work here. LOL I have created many poems from my comments. LOL

I would have liked to get such a comment.




Renee


Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

212 Views
1 Review
Added on September 30, 2011
Last Updated on September 30, 2011