Anywhere but Here

Anywhere but Here

A Story by anstledore
"

Nonsensical story about nonsense

"

What happens when women stop making babies?

Men haven’t the courage to produce life, they can only stick their penis in a vagina, ejaculate and fall asleep neglecting responsibility.  Masculinity will prevail!  He wrote in bold red letters as he stood outside the White House.

 

President Anne Hantleway.  First female president.  She has confiscated all the more better to find an answer in an unseemingly nonsensical way of going about.

 Theres no way your gonna make it out of here alive!

That’s what she thought.

He found himself losing time again, nonsense.  It makes no sense.  Always.  This is the problem though!

“WHAT?”
A loud shrill voice as if a mouse had been stepped on echoed through the golden hallway.  Wherever you find it is where it was.  Put it back.

 Leave me alone.  Fine.  Okay, Have it your way.  Nobody really dies or has it their own way theirs always compromises that we make in order to continue this homeostasis of life particles swirling and God could be contacted

THE BIG G O D @ aol.com.  Hahaha He laughed. Don’t ever give up when your writing something sometimes losee yesa re the closest thing you can get to once make love in the rain answer triublations of always never finding your way bck to runi on sentences its never the same.


Whats that> “ You could hear a vinyl record of 1940’s jazz playing outside the shop. The clerk stod with his head engulfed in smoke filling the room distracting those with once never lost against the only tyrant they faced when making no more.  No more.  It was done.

 

Ding!

 

The baker took the croissants out of the oven steaming the smell filled the room.  Workers called their wives on their lunch break complaining about the harsh treatment.  Ah forget them!  Theyre just mad their wife wont give em the old 1-2 in the sack anymore !  She reassured him.  It was the closest thing to heaen wont might ever wish to hope for in an alternative way of describing simple things we took difficult measures onto the only way which seemed to make sense at the time of rambling on for days the only captain to this spaceship was to be seen wearing Speedo’s on a hot summer day.  97 degrees.  The sun glared down beating on the skin of these humans ranning in waves.  Running out of waves.

Running over waves of water with shoes made for flying the only way she had never known peace and joy was through this inconsistent nagging one had to find out what there was besides THIS.  We MUST make this work.

Together.

Together at last.  WE will find out who the TRUE perpetrator is. “Now, Andy you have everything you need to start a new one but just remember once it gets going there really aint nothing we can say or do to stop it.. you okay with that?”

            “Ill be good Doc, go on now.”

The curtain closed once again.  Running over waves again we went back to that by right about now you might be thinking to yourself what in the hell is he talking about or what is the actual point but if you look closely you will see there is nothing.  Nothing.  That’s what it all boiled down to. The religious ones, the fanatics would argue that’s blasphemy and that God created this universe for us to love one another but we can clearly see that there are other options one has other than pure love for one another.  Robbery.  Theft.  Violence.  Murder.

So many other options in the opposite direction.  Love is a fantastic thing but the queston remain what knid of love?  The kind of love that rationalizes treating someone as a lesser then and thereby negativing their validity and feelings treating them as sub par human wanna-be’s ?  is that love is that learned?  Are we really that cold to each other. No

We cant be

“You’re in denial man”

Delusional.  They thought he was a mad men!  I mean come on, you have to realize that this world goes on whether you decide to participate or not it still goes on.. There is no way of STOPPING what we once started and even if you could what would you do at that point?

 

Oh well if you have all the answers than be sure to enlighten us almighty Dalma of existence.

 

They sat waiting impateitnelty.

 

The roses grew

 

The roses died. The grass turned brown and nitroxide filled the air destroying anything good that had been left it was turned into brown muck for the destruction of a long waiting anticipation had token its course as if from hanging chandliers we heard screaming as glass shattered WAKING UP

WAKING UP

WAKE UP !

IM UP! IM UP!!

 

Theres no way of ending this is there.  And over and over and over again they went back.  Played the tape over. Over and again questioning every move and intention when finally it came to be that the only solution they had was to continuiously question and when something struck homei n the soul to fly with that thought into the airs of excellence we all perceived to exist underlying this nonsensical realm of titles, duties and explanations nobody took the time realize nowhere where nobody or anything and everything still had the only chance of being.. That’s was where he wanted to be.  Not here.  Anywhere but here.

© 2015 anstledore


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on October 28, 2015
Last Updated on October 28, 2015
Tags: Nonsense

Author

anstledore
anstledore

NY



About
Male writer 25 years young, exploring different styles of poetry, metafiction, philosophy, experimental, short stories and whatever else. Hate being boxed in, Love to express the universal truth that.. more..

Writing
be you be you

A Poem by anstledore