Granny Without You!

Granny Without You!

A Poem by Twizzy Leon
"

We all have a grandmother who we come to love and adore. They deserve something or creating the younger generation. Without them we wouldn't be here. We love you guys!!

"

    Granny, Granny, granny. Without you where am I. Who am I.

 

I wouldn't be here without you.

Your warm body and your lovely kisses, where will I be... Without you. Your sturn strong voice.

 

That lovely cooked food. Soul food at that. Oh granny where would I be without you!

 

Granny when they call you into that big open sky, oh boy will I cry.

You know why? Because I remeber days when you would dress me up for church. We would sit in there and sing those good lord songs.

 

You would walk  up on that stand and preach.

I would look into your eyes and say Granny where would I be without you?

And here I am with you living our lives because I love you.

That's right I said it love you..... Granny I do.

© 2011 Twizzy Leon


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on May 21, 2011
Last Updated on May 21, 2011

Author

Twizzy Leon
Twizzy Leon

About
I am new to the writing philosphy and expression. I've written a few and wantto expand more with open criticsm. I'm a good fire that wants to spread it's flames. In a good way. Fun loving qiet person.. more..

Writing