WHO WAS THAT MAN- II

WHO WAS THAT MAN- II

A Chapter by antrickch chitranshi

No one finds the answer that who was that man and soon all the people began to think that the man was god, but jim didn’t believed. He wanted to know the truth, so went to that village and began to ask people and finding clues about that man, and after spending whole day he didn’t get any clues or information about that man. All the people thought that the man was god but not only jim one boy more think that the man was not god. His name was Andrew, when he heard about jim he went to jim’s house and meet him, soon they become friends and started finding information about that man, so they went to that village, they didn’t find anything there and it was night so they decided to go home, but then jim remember the underground stairs where he find the kidnappers, he tell Andrew about that, Andrew wanted to go there but jim was in fear because of night, Andrew forced jim so they decided to go there. When they go there, there was a iron staircase going down, when they go down they see a wooden table and on that wooden table is a box. The box doesn’t have a good look but it had some pattern writing which they couldn’t understand, they tried to open the box but the box didn’t opened. They were still trying to open when they heard a sudden noise coming up from the staircase. Someone put a large rock on the entrance, they tried to push the rock but the rock didn’t move. Now they were locked, they didn’t have food to eat or water to drink, now they were afraid, what to do? How can they go home? There were many questions but no answers. Jim tried to dug the side wall but the soil was hard and cannot be dug. They lost their hope of going back home.

Suddenly Andrew started hitting the side wall with his hand he even not know what he was doing, when he did the 5th hit, some tiny rocks began to fall and suddenly the big rock fall down and the entrance opened. Jim and Andrew ran away to their home.

But the story doesn’t end here, many questions still remain, who was that man? What was in the box? Who put the big rock? What made Andrew hit the hand on the wall? How only hitting hand made the rock wall?

You will get answers in the next part.

                           To be continued......                                                    

next part launched        



© 2017 antrickch chitranshi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
1 Review
Added on February 14, 2017
Last Updated on February 14, 2017


Author

antrickch chitranshi
antrickch chitranshi

ghazipur, UP, India



About
i am a good person i study in class 6th in st john's school more..

Writing