Jingle spirit.

Jingle spirit.

A Story by anxia

 Tonight i couldn't sleep. I was not sad. But still i couldn't. Discomfort wasn't it. It was the aura mystic. The cold that embraced the room prompted me to  get to my feet and take  sweater from the hanger.  Moving over to the window engulfing the warmth that the sweater spat i pulled the curtains apart that were dead cold. The transparent glass was no more a channel crystal to look out but was fogged in white smokes shutting me from the world outside. I took my hands out of the  pockets and pulled the fringes of my sweater over the palm  a little, wiping the fog off. And lo and behold it professed the most magnificent view of my favorite element , the night sky. "Gosh" I whispered in to the chills of the night as though i was auto programmed to at that wonder of a scenario of white snowflakes, one never same as the other, showering counter to the dark sky that blanketed the whole lives. The night was still. But only to those that were still. It was awake in the calmness of the season to those that were up and about the delicacy.
Beauty that is joy never sleeps neither does it let me.
Love  afar but i can feel it here through the graceful airs that bear it to me.

© 2013 anxia


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is so well written .I think I feel the chill lol.

Posted 10 Years Ago


beautifully written, enjoyed it ♥

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

anxia

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much, hanah. Am glad you found it enjoyable.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

353 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 1, 2013
Last Updated on December 1, 2013