Will I Be In This World?

Will I Be In This World?

A Story by Apathy To Empathy
"

INTERACTING STORY!: He left me all alone, alone with this. A child with out a father and only a mother. Who else could have done this?

"

What will it be like tomorrow? Tuesday? This Friday? In a month, a year, a decade? What will it all be like? This world...It's...

 
"It's beautiful..." the voice inside my head whispers, "...Will I be in it...?"
Night wind kissed my cheeks softly, and passed on by.  I raised my brown orbs to the midnight sky, and stared.  The moon looked like a pearl, shinning too brightly but, pleasantly.  I sighed, and lowered my eyes.  "Where are you..."

I stared into the cup of steaming tea at the reflection of a poor child.  Her eyebrows were turned up in hurt, her eyes were slowly flooding with tears, and her face was tenting red.  I placed my head on my arms, and started sobbing, queasing inhales and exhales churning my stomach.
 
"Where are you?" my mind wailed sadly, "Where...."

My head snapped up, a hand clamping over my mouth.  The mug of tea shattered upon the balcony, it's contents spilling over the edge and through the cracks of the wood.
 
I rushed inside, letting dinner into the toilet violently.  I coughed, slipping to the floor, my head on the seat.  "Where...are you?" 

I had evening sickness.

© 2009 Apathy To Empathy


Author's Note

Apathy To Empathy
This is an interacting story!! Anyone can add on!! (Ps. This IS fiction.)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on October 3, 2009

Author

Apathy To Empathy
Apathy To Empathy

Carolina Beach, NC



About
I have major writers-block...Ugh. Ask me anyhting. I'll do my best to answer. PS. i am me and there is no one else who can be me unless they truley understand what it is like to be Nothing, Insigni.. more..

Writing