touch

touch

A Poem by Anika

I want to touch you and be touched by you. In this moment, nothing more and nothing less. I want our hands to find one another and be intertwined, or to rest my head in your lap and let you gently stroke my hair.

I want to caress your hands, neck, face, and run my fingers up and down your calves.

You may shiver in delight or flex your toes from a slightly ticklish sensation. I wish to place my hand on your back, and memorize the feeling of your skin with my finger tips. I wish to gently touch your stomach, the softest of places.

Breathe. You are safe. Your “no” is welcome anytime.

Breathe with me, as we lay next to each other, sharing the warmth our bodies generate.

I want to hug you and be hugged by you, anytime. Not just in greetings or departure. Perhaps we may have the night together, curled up like kids sharing a bed. Maybe we just met for the first time, and I love you anyway. It’s not a one night stand, it’s not sex. In this moment, I love you anyway.

Back scratching, massaging, sensual tickling, blowing raspberries on your tummy. Let’s cuddle the night away, wrestle, dance, with soft music that plays in rhythm to our heart beats. Can we enjoy each other sensually, physically, fully? Where we are lovers for a night, not a life.

Can we just…simply…

Touch

Sensually, not sexually

© 2015 Anika


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

sounds like naked friends without benefits :) no it sounds like a lot of fun great idea...one time i was with this girl and the t.v. was on in the background and a comedian came on and I was laughing so hard we had to stop and we ended up watching the show laughing naked ..it was fun.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 7, 2015
Last Updated on November 8, 2015

Author

Anika
Anika

Toronto, ON



About
I'm Anika, some people call me niki/nika but I personally don't mind anything. I'm looking forward to reading the work of other writers on this site:) I love writing, reading and playing guitar. I.. more..

Writing
page 62 page 62

A Chapter by Anika


page 63 page 63

A Chapter by Anika