Sweety and Jumbo

Sweety and Jumbo

A Story by parnika
"

Sweety and Jumbo celebrate Christmas

"

Sweety and Jumbo Celebrate Christmas

Once upon a time there was a young girl named Sweety. She was a bubbly, cute girl. She loved wearing red clothes and her favourite was the red scarf. She loved gardening and she always bought fresh fruits for her friends and relatives. She lived with her parents, brother and sister. They all loved her because she was very obedient.

                        

 Just before Christmas her mother asked her to take freshly baked cakes for the children in the orphanage. So her mother packed two freshly baked plum cakes and cookies in the basket. Sweety thought that she should take some of the best fruits from her garden along with the cookies and cakes. Just as she stepped out of her house Jumbo the elephant came in his red Ferrari. He asked her “where are you off too?”. “I am going to the orphanage to share cakes and fruits with the children staying there”. Jumbo said “that’s a wonderful plan! Why don’t you come in my Ferrari and we will go together”. So she jumped into his car. When they reached the orphanage children came running and welcomed Sweety and Jumbo. They all went inside and enjoyed the cakes, cookies and fresh fruits from Sweety’s garden.

 

                      

Sweety was very happy to see all the children enjoy. Jumbo the elephant felt that he had not brought any gift for the children. So he gave them a joy ride in his Ferrari and on his back. He took them on a jungle safari. All the children were thrilled to see deer, porcupine, peacock, cheetah, chimpanzees, reindeer, zebra, giraffe and a mighty lion roaring loudly.

 

Sweety and Jumbo were extremely happy that they had found new friends. At the same time children in the orphanage were grateful to Sweety and Jumbo for celebrating Christmas with them.

            

This became the most memorable Christmas for one and all.

PARNIKA SHARMA

EICHER SCHOOL, FARIDABAD

© 2014 parnika


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well done keep going on. Wonderful story try more and more to upload on this site. You may also upload what you learn in school.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

242 Views
1 Review
Added on June 19, 2014
Last Updated on June 19, 2014
Tags: Sweety, jumbo, fresh fruits, orphange, children, safari, ferrari

Author

parnika
parnika

FARIDABAD, north, India



About
I'am Parnika Sharma. I enjoy writing, reading and playing outdoor games. I'am fond of travelling as well. I like to meet people and learn about them. more..

Writing