Teens For Pleasure

Teens For Pleasure

A Story by aram aram
"

Violent Behavior, Chaos And Order, Devious Popularity

"

There are eleven of us at the parking lot, which one am I? For what you know you can never stomach this. I grew up different from the rest. I was raised with intuition and beliefs. My rules were never to be broken, but it is a social setting that brings peace to my mind. I'm so sorry that I never listened to you. I'm humilated now that I can't bother to ask for your forgiveness. This is so nerve racking, I think that it is I who makes them feel the same way. Forgot about everything they tought me, forgot about all that I practiced, forgot about my goal, my insight, my style, my talk and my presentations. I am here and you don't like it, you keep lipping a move, you can use some discipline, you can care about yourself later. B******s, what is wrong with you, I'm here not for you or your pathetic outcry to be recognized. I mean from all the backstabbing rats that were playing with my head you were not the first for me, I had something else for you, you b***h! I remember never was I this shacky to be next to a homo thug like that, you hang with these savages that want to make me believe they're latins, I mean me they want to make me believe this. Give it a rest you never have stamina to last with me, I'll ruin your shoes, I'll yell at you like a geek across the street when you're out with your savage. Something gives, I felt my head hurting my entire body, my movements were flawed, my sequencing was uneasy, I couldn't hear anything yet alone to remember it, I wanted to be somewhere else but that's not what I had been taught.  I am such a mannered one that I can't ever be at peace with myself if I don't follow waht I have been swearing to. So it finally happens it elevates and it escalades, until I can't take anymore. Its the showdown, I felt no fear I felt force that would crush these bunches of savages. I was the killer and they had no idea, I mean when it broke out I kicked that little puto so hard but with the same way that I couldn't break my trust, I saw the result after my kick, than I landed a right and this would of beheaded him but I was so ready for it that I had full control...

 

 

             To Be Continued...

© 2012 aram aram


Author's Note

aram aram
Please read along and I will write the rest of the story for your entertainment.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is a pretty chaotic story within emotion. that guy really has a bitter heart. even among those other ten people with him. Your story is awesome ;) keep it up.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
1 Review
Added on March 5, 2012
Last Updated on March 5, 2012

Author

aram aram
aram aram

Burbank, CA



About
Behold aurum is gold. more..

Writing
8 FILES 8 FILES

A Story by aram aram