1

1

A Chapter by ari

I approached the awaiting creatures in the dimly lit alley, my coat fluttering in the slight breeze of the night. " The mutt has arrived." One sneered. The other three's lips curled into cruel, fanged smiles.
In a flash, they were on me. I plunged my dagger into one's gut and swung the blade at another. I was swept off of my feet by one and thrown into the brick wall. I collided with the wall harshly and slid down, blood trickling down the back of my head. I blinked and tried to stand but got dizzy. I could hear their snickers from a distance, feel their bodies on mine and searing pain in my neck and arms.
I was suddenly filled with a surge of power, whether it be will or fate. I fought my way out, slashing with my crystal knives I always kept on my belt. I stood and picked up my dagger as I staggered a bit. I plunged the dagger into one as I felt a weight on me. Spinning around I plunged the dagger into another and flipped the one on my back off me and toward the wall. I panted as blood trickled from wounds on my neck and arms.
The vampire was up by now and glared at me, baring its fangs. I bared mine in turn and approached it. It was weak, I could tell. The crystal knives were doing their work on it as their flesh had disintegrated where I'd slashed them, too dark blood spilled from their wounds. I smirked and plunged the dagger into its stomach. The vampire let out an ear-piercing screech as its blood spattered onto my hands and the dagger. I twisted the dagger and kept it in until the thing went limp. I wrenched the dagger out and took out a handkerchief, wiping the blood from the blade and dropping the cloth onto the concrete as I sheathed it. A slight groan emitted from the mouth of a vampire behind me. I spun on my heel to face it and sauntered to it. Its eyes fluttered a little. I lifted my booted foot and brought it down on the vampire's skull. The loud crunch of bone shattering made me smirk and almost smile. I enjoyed this part.. making them suffer.


© 2018 ari


Author's Note

ari
this is just the beginning ...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

not bad you got a lot of potential

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
1 Review
Added on April 24, 2018
Last Updated on April 25, 2018


Author

ari
ari

Canada



Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by ari


Ghosts Ghosts

A Chapter by ari