Storm

Storm

A Poem by Aries

A flower being able to bloom is parallel to our ability to be happy.
Somedays the flower gets the right amount of water, others not so much.
For people thats the right amount of teasing and fun, or to much teasing and not enough fun.
Which is the same as the day the rain pours, water over flows and the flower struggles. 
To people the water pouring is the sadness overflowing.
Over flowing our mind with thoughts, overwhelming us in the crowds of people we otherwise call our friends, our family.
Teased, bullied, sometimes even from the ones we love.
The flower loves rain, even depends on it.
Water droplets slide down the pedals, just like the tears of those suffering,
but don't forget to make more friends, soulmates and to be happy.
Always remember that even if it seems there is no one who loves you, 
you can always love yourself.
Beware though, as a storm will always come, even if only for a moment.

© 2016 Aries


Author's Note

Aries
reposting an improved version

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was very awesome. I guess for me it reminded me of the sowers seed in the bible in a way. But in a deep glare you added more and I like that:)

Posted 8 Years Ago


I like the analogy you use in this poem. With just the right amount of water each of us can bloom into our beautiful selves and I believe there is beauty even in a dandelion. When a person is bullied it's best to try to avoid those types of people if possible and keep a positive mind - don't let them beat down your spirit because you and only you are in control of that - good message!

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 13, 2016
Last Updated on February 13, 2016

Author

Aries
Aries

Your finger tip drew halos around the heads of snow angels, you saved me., Canada



About
Bonjour, Hello, I am just your average writer who is in love with places I've never been to and people I have never met. I love writing its my passion and I finally decided to share it. Please leave a.. more..

Writing
i was the one i was the one

A Poem by Aries


Madness Madness

A Poem by Aries