Prolouge

Prolouge

A Chapter by Calliope X.
"

I know this is short but the actual chapters will be longer! I'll post a chapter after some reviews.

"

“Beginnings are always messy”- John Galsworthy


Monday, September 4th, 2017, 11:34 AM

Serenity Psychiatric Hospital


This story, along with several dozen others, starts with a teenage girl, lying on her bed, staring up at her ceiling, wishing she were somewhere else. Well, it wasn’t exactly her bed, per say. It belonged to Serenity Psychiatric Hospital, where said girl had been for way too long. She was supposed to be in the cafeteria, and not stareing desperately at the dirty ceiling, but she wasn’t hungry. She hadn’t been for a while.

A boy a few months older than her knocked on her doorframe.

“Car? C’mon, it’s lunch time,” he sighed, knowing she was going to protest.

“I’m not hungry, Olly.” she croaked, her voice scratchy from not speaking.

“And I don’t care. Let’s go.” He urged, walking over and pulling her up.

“Nooooooooooo,”

“Yeeeesssssss,”

Carmen let out a semi-inhuman wail.

“Carmen what the hell.”

Eventually, Oliver managed to drag Carmen to the cafeteria, and they sat down at a table near a window.

“I’m going to go get some food. If you leave, I’ll get Nurse Horntail to personally bring you back. K?”

In response, Carmen stare-glared at Oliver, the fire of a lightning bug burning in her eyes. Despite Oliver’s threat, she felt the urge to sneak back through the door as soon as he walked away. She didn’t.

“Hiya, Carmen. Have you confessed your love to your boy-toy yet?” A teenage girl with intense green eyes asked. Carmen ignored her, like she usually did. If the nurses saw her talking to herself again, they’d put her back on the medicine that made her really tired.

The green eyed witch was the start to all her problems. Seven years ago, when it had all started, she had loved her. Now she wanted her body at the bottom of a ravine. But, without her, this story wouldn’t exist. She is one of the semi-main characters, along with Carmen and her friends.

Despite the utter loser that she acts like, she actually has friends. Well, she had friends, before Holly and her friends became a problem.




© 2018 Calliope X.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on January 31, 2018
Last Updated on January 31, 2018
Tags: Beginning, First Chapter


Author

Calliope X.
Calliope X.

Philidelphia, PA



About
Hi! I'm a middle school student and I'm posting on this website for positive feedback! I'd also love constructive criticism :D. Thanks! more..

Writing