Resemblance - The Journey of a Doppelganger

Resemblance - The Journey of a Doppelganger

A Chapter by Arti Honrao
"

A Novel written by me - Now for free reading on my blog

"
I am sorry, perhaps I am in the wrong room” it sounded so lame even to her ears. But what was she supposed to say? “I am here to see you.”?
Standing outside the cafeteria, her back resting against the wall and her heart beating hard against her ribcage, Sneha closed her eyes and thought about what happened in the I.C.U. room. She wanted to calm herself before entering the cafeteria.

She was not meant to be in the room and definitely was not supposed to see him cry. She unknowingly disturbed a moment when she entered. She’d seen him in his most vulnerable moment and it obviously meant trespassing into his privacy. She felt his pain and her heart ached as he looked up at her. For unexplainable reasons she wanted to console the man and hold him in her arms. She was confused seeing the way he stared at her with a look of shock on his face. He then turned to look at the bed on which rested the patient, someone he immensely loved. Then, he looked back at her and she felt the intensity of his emotions radiating out towards her. She had been very scared. Not of him, but of herself. She knew it was necessary to move out of the room to keep her emotions in check. It was insane and weird, the pull which she felt towards this man. Making up her mind she’d turned to go but the man held her hand to stop her. His touch did weird things to her. Her skin tingled, warmth spread across her body, emanating from the point of contact and her heart did a somersault. What was so special about this man? Why did he affect her like this? She did not know the answers. 

Read more at:
http://www.artihonrao.net/2013/11/chapter-two-attraction.html

Answer the questions mentioned at the end of the chapter to get a chance to win a free copy of the Novel


© 2013 Arti Honrao


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on November 9, 2013
Last Updated on November 9, 2013
Tags: Romance, Novel, Love, Short story


Author

Arti Honrao
Arti Honrao

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India



About
I am a simple woman who has passion for different genres of writing. I think straight and simple, say what is in my heart/mind. Hate hypocrisy and lies. I believe in myself and trust God. I like to be.. more..

Writing