Faded

Faded

A Poem by Anthony Lejarzar

Inward is where I go when I think of you, reaching out to you in darkness surrounded by lost dreams stuck in a hole full of wishes that never came true, I am like a rose wilting away as the weather changes, life blows by me trapped by failure my line grows shorter, barely breathing as I try and keep myself a float through all these tears I shed searching for my release, fighting the devil in the corner staring in the reflection of my past youth inside it hurts day to day its hard to find the strength to keep going but somehow I am still here everything I touch turns to faded memories feeling blue as time goes on I try to remain true to whats inside my heart, but life is cold outside and whether you love me or not here I stand bleeding out all that I am as life's struggle tears me apart like a lion ravaging all that is left of my bone dry carcass as I become nothing . . .

© 2012 Anthony Lejarzar


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on December 7, 2012
Last Updated on December 7, 2012

Author

Anthony Lejarzar
Anthony Lejarzar

san antonio, TX



About
For me poetry is the way I live life through expression it is the one thing that sets me free and the only one true thing that makes me feel one with what is inside more..

Writing