Vamp

Vamp

A Chapter by Ashley Rachelle

After hours of persuasion, I walked into Vamp with Jace. Vamp is a very exclusive club and the only humans allowed had to have tickets, no way around that. Tickets are very rare for humans to get and how Jace got them, I didn't want to know. There was no way in hell I was going to let Jace make a stupid decision like this and ruin his life, that is if he didn't die first. Walking into the dusty club made me feel really uneasy. Walking past the front door was hard enough knowing there were vampires inside. The treaty says they can't touch us (humans) unless volunteered or on their property and we had just entered on their property. I couldn't see past all the smoke but it smelled like weed and sex. I thought I was getting high just trying to find our seat. Vamps kept walking by and turning sharply to look at us as we walked. I tensed up, they could smell me and all my emotions.


Vampires smell emotions not blood, this was a common mistake made in books when my grandparents were growing up. That vampires were fictional characters, I can tell you this, there is no way that person was not making me a meal in their head. They can smell my emotions, Jace's too since we were pretty much the only humans in there, we stuck out a lot. I was trying to think about other things but all I could concentrate on was my fear and the tingly feeling I got as Jace wrapped his arm around my hips defensively as a male vamp walked past showing his fangs to me.


I took a deep breath. “Hey, you're going to be fine. I will never let anything happen to you Aubrey. After what felt like eternity, we made it to our seats. The room was crawling around with vamps and the only humans were us and two girls who had vamps glued to their necks. They weren't sucking their blood but kissing them gently. Vamps weren't evil or dead but they were seductive and hungry. Jace took my hand and said “We made it past the door. See? They are harmless.” I snapped my head at him and slapped his face. “Ow! Ok damn Bree they aren't harmless I'm just trying to make you feel better about this.” he explained. I muttered “Then you shouldn't want to be a f*****g vampire.” The blue club lights faded to complete blackness. The show had started.


A spotlight appeared on a male teen vamp. He looked about our age maybe a year older. His black leather jacket looked new and his skinny jeans were ripped. He dressed in all black and when he smiled he showed his bright white teeth and his fangs. I couldn't help but be a little struck back, all the vamps around school were unattractive and scary. He seemed different, very sexy and a little mysterious. Jace turns to me “What are you thinking?” Caught off guard I say “What? I I I don't know. These vamps freak me out.”

“People.”

“Vamps.” I repeat as the voice of the teen on stage appears. “Ladies and Gents. This is the show you have been waiting for, Vampira Kiss!” I roll my eyes as three girls take the stage. Dressed in corsets and black, leather booty shorts. They all matched with their bright red lips and sex hair. Smiling and biting their lips with their fangs. They must only put the hot vamps in the shows, I thought. It was almost like celebrities, normal people didn't look like that and normal vamps didn't for sure.


Jace whispers in my ear “That could be you.” I give him the look “I don't want that to be me. “ “I think its hot.” he explains. “That's not saying much.” I snap, what was so wrong with me that he wanted to change my ugh species. As if reading my mind Jace answers my question “Aubrey, I love you the way you are. Don't think that's why I want you to do this with me.” The girls are singing with their humping I mean dance moves on the stage. “Why do you want me to do this? Why do you want to do this?” I question as I get interrupted by one of the girls on stage. She grabs a black microphone and starts talking. “Congratulations to those who have just completed their transitions! Please stand up to be recognized!” I snort and look around, the two people behind us were standing. That’s awkward, its just me and Jace who are the only humans here. In the corner of my eye I see a shadow, I look. Jace stood up.



© 2015 Ashley Rachelle


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on January 9, 2015
Last Updated on January 9, 2015
Tags: bll, blood, lust, love, book, supernatural, young adult, teen, adventure, vampire


Author

Ashley Rachelle
Ashley Rachelle

OH



About
My name is Ashley and I am nineteen years old. I am a college student and my major is English. I love to read and write. I write mostly short stories and am working on a novel. I do write poems bu.. more..

Writing