Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Ash & Lily
"

by Lily

"
"Leaf!" 
   Bright Leaf blinked. Her vision cleared, and standing in front of her was the goddess Star. 
   Leaf gasped and crouched, bowing her head in respect.
   "Look at me, Leaf." Star's voice was a soft ocean breeze. Leaf took a trembling breath at the shocking thought of meeting the legendary goddess in her dreams.
   She raised her head and tried not to stare at the goddess. Star was a beautiful golden-furred cat, with a white chest. Her eyes were a sky blue, and her ears and nose were a sweet rosy pink. She stood with a grandness that would make any cat respectful at once.
   "It's a pleasure to see you in this dream, Leaf. I've watched you from the start and I'm flattered by your respect," Star said. Leaf felt embarrassed.
   Star smiled gently. "I have come to give you a prophecy," she said, padding forward to lick Leaf's fur. It felt like sunlight had brushed Leaf's fur. 
   "Darkness will rule with great power," Star said. "But when light touches darkness, light will rise, and the world will become two and depend on two.
   Leaf felt herself starting to fade. "Wait!" she called. "What does it mean?"
   "You'll see," Star whispered, and then Leaf was gone. 
   She woke up to a sun high in the sky and birds chirping. 
   "Darkness will rule with great power," Leaf quoted. "But when hearts touch darkness, hearts will rise, and the world will become two and depend on two."


© 2016 Ash & Lily


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on July 14, 2016
Last Updated on July 15, 2016


Author

Ash & Lily
Ash & Lily

About
We're two girls that work on collaboration stories. Hope you like our writing! more..

Writing
Quotes Quotes

A Poem by Ash & Lily


Families Families

A Chapter by Ash & Lily


The Prophecy The Prophecy

A Chapter by Ash & Lily