Babushka and hooligan

Babushka and hooligan

A Story by Alexander Shtraykher
"

fanny story

"
Ben Williams loved to rob Russian babushkas. Money from them not much to take, but the fan was huge. In his street gang, Ben was not particularly quoted. The baby was huge, but loose and slow.
   However, local Russian grandmothers, seeing his black beef and bloodshot eyes, regularly flinched in fear. Ben adored this fear and arranged for Russian grandmothers a real safari.
   On this fateful day, it was the turn of grandmother Lucy to keep watch over the Jewish goner in one of the gray high-rises in the Coney Island area. The work is more than nasty, but stable. All three successive home attendants loved this client: he is not moving, kept silent and ate everything. With careful care, the goner could last for long.
   At one time, having served thirty years with shoulder straps (shield and swords), Lyudmila Ivanovna, or as she was known in several zones, Luska Nightmare, found herself as a civilian in a deep provincial Russian town. With a stinky pension.
   Spitting on the ungrateful motherland, Luska emigrated to her daughter in America and, if in the past the most grated “thieves in law” dropped their heads at her appearance, today the humiliation of the old Jew home attendance Luska should consider a success.
   With all these nice thoughts, grandmother Luska stepped into the cab of a shabby, Soviet-type elevator, into which our Ben Williams fell on the second floor and immediately took grandmother Luska by the throat with his delicately graceful paw with well-groomed nails.
   This how our “dark past” met with our “black future”.
   Ben did not even have time to demand money as Luska Nightmare took a black hooligan for testicles with a customary gesture.
   Testicles were large, good grasping.
   Ben never felt such a pain. He did not even know what happens.
   Unfortunately, Ben was a pure sadist, not a sadomasochist, otherwise he would have a lot of pleasure.
   But now, wildly squealing, he grabbed an unusual Russian babushka for her painted curls and began to straighten her head with the back of the iron elevator door. Luska, even losing consciousness, continued to increase the effort of her still iron hand, putting in this squeeze all the hatred that had accumulated for her bitter life…
   Doctors could not save grandmother Luska.
   In the case of Ben, there was no one to save, and the next day a huge crowd of local people came out with posters like "KGB is killing our children!" or "Black life is worth something".
   Finally, the Williams family sued the city - “not properly checked alien background” - and won the lawsuit.

© 2023 Alexander Shtraykher


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on November 19, 2023
Last Updated on November 19, 2023
Tags: Russian, babushka, black, Coney Island, testicles, good grasping