Weathered Grey

Weathered Grey

A Story by Atominizer
"

Weather

"

Moments in our day, raining, wet, in a beauty of a greyed world. Weather has a illuminating effect with the striking moments in merging our mind to the reality we exist. The gray, wet, colorless, reality we physically feel with weather effects the same moments inward to our core. Unification of our inner imprisoned self. Life existing in grey emptiness is hidden socialized auto piloted sociable interactions. The weather creates a bridge however temporary, the bridge is a awakening to self reflection.


Super power in context of existence, unified with your inner self to the projected masked idea that is in routine. Humans of existentialist worlds on these weathered days prosper, grayed freedoms. Comfort with content extroverted ability to drain energy from these colorful humans. Our days of self freedom are scarce with this action. Intoxicating. The humanity of life of darkness, anger, self hatred, endless doubt with inner turmoil existence. Grey colorless dreary weather is the catalyst to our true self. Self without the emotions our minds imprison.


The intimidation, fear, breaks the norms to a crippling drainage. In observational moments, these broken humans are self reflecting into a psychosis. Confused, engulfed in habitual thoughts while broke with indifference. State of looping shattered existence, overwhelming inner unknown emotions creating a fatigue, sickness, reactionary self aware chaos.


The weather breaks and dark walkers lay in shadows once again living for another weather day to destroy, to take energy from enemies in humanities populace. We prosper in our actions, laugh and reverse the societal standards. Our death day is of weather changed sheepish manipulation.

We are gods with drops of rain, clouded grey atmospheric change. True humans. This power is incredible, almost absolute. The dark walkers, Fueled self in observational freedom truly in self awareness.


© 2023 Atominizer


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on December 2, 2023
Last Updated on December 2, 2023

Author

Atominizer
Atominizer

Flint, MI



About
Nobody more..

Writing