Cruety

Cruety

A Story by Atominizer
"

Human Cruelty

"

Humanity is cruel. Cruel and absolute cruelty gentlemen. 


Long for love, spend years to endless useless interactions in avoiding the miss stepped, failure relationship with another. Remain alone, broken, guarded, and hidden with built structured walls. Patiently await real, true connection with the right soul. Shadowed from upsetting, pretension, hatred to inner self public critics. 


Gentlemen, The cruelty of humanity happens when you connect deeply to someone, spend moments of time in happiness. Life crashes gentlemen. Happiness then rips apart your soul, destroys all hope to be complete. The distance, the life of humanity will prevail. Leave you bitter, angered, and frustration to driven madness. 


The distance. The Real life, splits to divide, tortured strips with eroded feeling of being of happiness. Age of life is noticed, wrinkles with pain ridden knees walking up to the emptiness of existence. Dreams are short, bothered with leg tremors, you have a pit of this loss. Where did and how we ask and in the end we know truth to this cruelty. 


Sweating in our sheets, hope of death fallen into our dreams in human fantasies. Trust of hidden regret, dreams to bring this life to be awakened alone, empty with years aged. Lost ourselves in repetitive destruction, hour to hour, world we shadow with this human cruelty. 


Dark, strange dream, we tremor from hatred for this humanity. 


Cruelty 

© 2024 Atominizer


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

56 Views
Added on January 6, 2024
Last Updated on January 6, 2024

Author

Atominizer
Atominizer

Flint, MI



About
Nobody more..

Writing