Drift

Drift

A Story by Atominizer

The mind is still with complicity, observing and living, and complete. A trigger then takes you to another thought, overwhelmed with thoughts of death, the nothingness after death, black, nothing and the existence is nothing for the eternity. The dread, emotions, sadness, black and upon the focal attention to this end. You taste a zinc like flavor, cry in a spiral of darkness. Your mind finds the way of tears, running down the cheeks. Anger, disappointment with the sharpness felt with the failure, hatred to a wasted existence. The mind calms to a subtle like stillness. Staring into a wall, distraction and the faded darkness leaves your thoughts with a unknowingly unconscious known. You then find over time, the mind shadowed, digested and manipulated this unavoidable truth, shelf, awaken with distraction with almost a structured layer to cope. The distracted self, moves our existence forward... we wait until the next implosion of this truth. Our minds manipulate the actions for months, energized to exist in a life, to better, exist to others to rid the pain dark thoughts and hide in innocence as a child. Our minds are drifting, drifting into a great unknown, drifting slowly to have dark escape of the loneliness.

© 2024 Atominizer


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

56 Views
Added on February 10, 2024
Last Updated on February 10, 2024

Author

Atominizer
Atominizer

Flint, MI



About
Nobody more..

Writing