Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
The Lonely Modern Male

The Lonely Modern Male

A Story by Atominizer
"

Men in 2024

"

The Lonely Modern Male....


Males have been reduced to nothing. Men are no longer welcomed to be male instinctual. Men have emotions, needs and our needs given, taken, depleted to a self hurt. Men have to be “this” reduced to nothing when our primal human instincts are pure. Men then hide, Men shut down, Men every f*****g day have thoughts of struggle. Women ask, are you okay. Men say “im fine” we have to swallow our pain, become extremely lonely, Men do not have support, men are no longer socially able or be vulnerable. Men are f*****g tired of the disappointment, everyone has a comment and we do not want to feel this anymore. Men want to be happy. Be a man, man-up, no one gives a f**k, simply man-up. Be a man. Then we have no place to express or be a man, we man-up, human primal self, to only be ridiculed, made small, hated, abandoned, men approach a women of interest and then made to feel inappropriate, men are not allowed to approach women. Men now simply persevere, live, stay alone, stop finding love, no longer care to date, become alone. Male suicide rate is 77% in the united states. Men are losing themselves, faking a smile, faking a life, isolated in this modern society, unable to date from fear of ridicule, humiliation, unable to talk about the unappreciative effort, become sharp, uncommunicative, become a man thats silent, frustrated and has to be a version to survive. Men are tired in the soul, years of disappointment, wasted energy, being used, spent, and then men become done, silently done, no longer or drive to f*****g try again. Men are all the blame in this new society and men are done, cannot do this anymore. Men are depleted, Men want to love, Men are broken, removed in life held to societal new norms.

No one is perfect, Women destroy good men having them pay for her ex's past. Women react and argue, shutdown, scream red flags the moment you feel hurt with out truly understanding. Women need to stop letting good men pay for their ex's and last situation. Men care and Men are direct with emotions, Men show our love, the action we show love is knowing you are not okay, we ask what is wrong, men in nature have a need to fix and care. These are not red flags, or bothering, men truly care. Men do not have a agenda, please, women stop complicating. Men are sorry you were broken, sorry you gave your love and felt empty. Men are sorry. Men are tired of being sorry. Please stop making us pay for you past relationships. Men are tired to have to fix, pick up the pieces, understand with patience out of love and done with being apologetic. Men have to live our lives, then have to live your life fully attentive in your needs, we are not respected, you trigger in no regards like we are nothing. F*****g sad, broken, continually pay, be punished, become recluse, hidden, empty with no one f*****g care about how we are mentally.


Men care, give a f**k, and be the good guy, best self. Genuine great men are fucked over, be present, listen and you push them away, like we are nothing. Women always ask where the good guys are at? We are here and you ruin us. We are pushed away for a f**k boy. Women are hurt from past relationships and the good guys are punished, disrespected to be broken. Women are too selfish to realize men you hurt, men broke, damaged with trust issues from your actions of societal cruelty. Men listen. Care to love but we built walls in silence while women weaponize built walls towards good men, with no regard the destructive selfishness. Women in modern society are of privilege, men cannot approach women or be no more than nothingness.


Reading a obituary of a great uncle, He met his wife in the late 50's while driving down the road. He passed a bus stop daily and noticed a beautiful women waiting for a bus.. he found her beautiful. He drove for months noticing her, one day, having built up the courage stopped, asked her on a date. They were married for over 50 years in love. The modern society currently, a man stopping to ask a women on a date or show interest, the cops will be called, picture taken and blasted as a creeper, maced, ridiculed, named a stalker, made to feel like he is nothing. Men are done. CCR-

© 2024 Atominizer


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
Added on February 11, 2024
Last Updated on February 11, 2024

Author

Atominizer
Atominizer

Flint, MI



About
Nobody more..

Writing