Snow covered in red.

Snow covered in red.

A Chapter by August R Lalanne
"

Twisted tales once again. The beloved tale with a simple sweet twist.

"
Once upon a time in a far away land lived a beautiful queen and a handsome king who loved each other so very much. They enjoyed living in there home but started to feel alone so they decided to have children. The queen and king did just that they had many children in fact. They had 7 children but sadly the queen and king wanted at least one daughter but had not even one. So they cooked up a plan to have one more child. 
But no matter how hard they tried they just could not have a girl or any more children. The queen grew ill and the children grew old. The king grew mad and sad, The queen was much to sick anymore to bare the life of another. Soon the queen passed away and soon the king went into a deep sad state. And yet he remarried a new woman, now the woman did not like children so she hated the boy's. 
She had a witch cast a spell on each of the children. All of the boy's cursed soon after. One by one they were being cursed. The first son was cursed to become very shy never to be able to speak out to anyone or every to be loved. The second son was to be very smart and yet never to have a single friend in the world due to it.
The third son was cursed so badly that he became addicted to anything and everything. The fourth son was cursed to be so mean and angry to so many that no one loved him or liked him never to have a friend or love in his life not even a pet would love him not even himself. The 5th son was so very unhappy nothing could make him happy or smile not even laugh. The sixth son was cursed to fall into a deep sleep and never wake up again he shall grow but never move again. And the finally son to be cursed was cursed the worse, He became so ill and sneezed and coughed and could not leave his bed with out help. 
But the witch didn't tell the new queen that she would also be cursed as well. And that she was very much so be the queen was with child the very next few months she became stressed and unhappy. Soon nine months later the child had been born a daughter with the darkest of hair and blackest of eyes. Red lips like blood and pale skin like snow. She was born so bloody that the almost could not tell if she was alive. 
The queen became ugly as the child grew her beauty was stolen and given to the child. The queen begged the witch to give her back her beauty but the witch denied the queen unless she gave her the heart of the child. But the queen would possible die if she did so. And so the queen  decided not to do so. But the only way the Queen could get her looks back is by getting the heart of the child or by spilling enough of her blood upon the snow on the first perk of winter. 
So the queen decided to try to spill the blood of child but many failed times she had tried. The queen finally had a chance once more to spill the blood of this child on the first winters perk she was to 18 a adult this day. And this day her mother the queen decide to spill her blood but no not with a attack of her knife or weapons but with a man a love a wolf in sheep skin.
The man took the beautiful girl into the wood and into a cabin where no one could hear her screams and no body could stop what happens. The beautiful girls blood was ripped out of her. Slashes and lashes upon her body. The blood had finally spilled And the queen heard the news but the queen remained the same not any younger not a bit of youth for so many year had passed that she no longer was youthful  and the blood was shed for no reason.
 
The kingdom had died for no one was able to hold the throne no sons were able to bare children. None were able to stand love. And the queen died and the king died. And the beautiful daughter was never to be seen again.


© 2017 August R Lalanne


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on October 14, 2017
Last Updated on October 19, 2017


Author

August R Lalanne
August R Lalanne

Indianapolis, IN



About
My name is august I love art, music and writing among many other things. I wish to be a artist and a writer. Look i don't know if ill get far in life no matter how hard i try but im still going to.. more..

Writing