Journey of the Bunnies by Levi Levin

Journey of the Bunnies by Levi Levin

A Story by Levi Levin
"

A story with a moral that if you listen to everything that is negative you cant succeed in life. You must not pay any attention to the negativity of others.

"

  

Journey of the Bunnies

by

Levi Levin

 

Long ago in a faraway place called Bunny Land, lived many bunnies. They had houses and they had lands. Each year they all had to hop in a race. The race was a long journey and each year, one bunny would die. No one ever knew what bunny would die or how the bunny would die.

One year during a race, a storm came upon all the bunnies as they hopped along. It became dark and the bunnies could not see very well. Two bunnies hopped off the road into the dark forest. They became lost but they continued to hop along until both of them accidentally hopped into a deep dark pit.

Both of them kept hopping upwards to try and get out of the pit but they couldn’t reach the top. Then all of the sudden there was noise at the top of the pit and it was a bunny named Bitter Bunny. Bitter Bunny was a bad bunny who left Bunny Land and hated all good bunnies. Bitter Bunny turned on a flashlight, began to wave it and say, “It’s no use, stop trying, you can’t make it out of there, you’re going to die in there.”

The bunnies continued to hop to try and get out of the dark pit. Bitter Bunny kept on saying bad words to the bunnies. Then as the bunnies rested, one bunny said to the other bunny, “You know, it’s no use, we can’t make it out of here. I think we are going to die.” The bunny who said that stopped trying lay down, and in a few minutes, he died.

Bitter Bunny kept waving the light and saying, “Give up, you are going to die!” The bunny continued to try an after a while he jumped higher, and he happened to grab a rock that was sticking out from the side of the pit. With the rocks help, the bunny escaped from the pit. After the bunny got out, he looked at Bitter Bunny and said, “Thanks for encouraging me to keep trying, but I never heard your words, I am a deaf bunny.”

 

© 2015 Levi Levin


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This would make a great children's book. Great read with a great message of never giving up even when those around tell you to give up.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Levi Levin

11 Years Ago

Thanks so much. I am in the process of getting it published. Working on getting it illustrated. Than.. read more
Now I know why I carry a rabbit's foot....

Believe it or not, it hops... kind of abrupt ending but when it's over, it's over.... but you know how bunnies multiply.... This makes a great framework to see what else you can reveal about bunny land. Maybe the bunny that died was the one that got bitter bunny banished. Why did they HAVE to hop in a race? Maybe there was more at steak, like having to give away all their carrots to Berserk Baboon.... I don't know, just keep having fun with this kind of writing.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Levi Levin

11 Years Ago

Thanks:) The moral of the story is not to pay any attention to the negative rants of others. Two dif.. read more
Nice moral and surprising little twist. Very nice.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Levi Levin

11 Years Ago

Thanks:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 27, 2013
Last Updated on January 18, 2015
Tags: Journey of the Bunnies by Levi L

Author

Levi Levin
Levi Levin

KY



About
This is an old account that is no longer in use. My new account is http://www.writerscafe.org/writerlevilevin https://www.facebook.com/pages/Levi-Levin/883928328297382 more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Sacred Text Sacred Text

A Poem by Muse