Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by avafan1224


            The world of Azirath is a world full of life and prospirity. The world is made up of four nations, each have thier own rules and laws. Mytharia is one of four nations that make up the world of Azirath. The nations are Mytharia, Ralkuth, Arinea, and Awdmor. The nation of Mytharia is run by the empire. The imperial city of Edgar is the capital and is home to the imperial knights. The enemy nation, Ralkuth, is a nation that makes up their laws. Ralkuth is run by knights of the military, They dont abide by what the empire says and thus they are enemies, The capital is Aloore, its the home of the military knight force. Ralkuth and Mytharia have been enemies for a long time. The next nation, Awdmor, is a neutral nation; the people here don’t want to get involved with the conflict between Mytharia and Ralkuth. The capital of this nation is Dydan. The last nation, Arinea, is a nation that also follows their own ways, Just like Awdmor, They have no conection with the empire or the Ralkuth military. The capital of this nation is Zion. This nation also stays out of any conflict between the two conflicting nations.

 

            The conflict between the empire and the military caused a Great War to break out between the two nations, the war was called "The Great War" and it lasted for a long time. The war ended when the two nations signed a peace treaty. All has been well ever since. Until recently conflicts arose again over the steady unbalance of "Ragnia", the energy source that is needed both for magic and to support life. None of the nations know why the Ragnia is becoming unbalanced, only that it has been foretold by the "Order"; the Order is a prophecy of the future's set path. The people of Edgar look up to the Order to see what is going to happen in the future. The Order has been believed to be around since ancient times and was believed to be long told by the Eldrageus civilization. The Order has been the main reason why the empire and military went to war. The nation of Mytharia would do anything to see the Order carried out, while Ralkuth would want to see it broken forever. The Order has been right on many occasions of foretelling the future; sometimes it has even been wrong, after the foretelling of the unbalancing of Ragnia, The order now foretells a future prophecy....

        

 

         "He who carries the blood of the "blue flame",

         Let him come forth into the world

         Let he, the bringer of light,

         Regenerate the world from the coming cataclysm"



© 2011 avafan1224


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

nice, can't wait to see where the story goes.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
1 Review
Added on December 28, 2010
Last Updated on January 1, 2011


Author

avafan1224
avafan1224

liberty township, OH



About
hey guys, im sam :] i just write for fun even though im not that good lol :D i hope u guys enjoy my stuff any how [: musics my favorite hobby (: check out my music: www.myspace.com/solitarymovement.. more..

Writing