Mr.Nice/Mixed Guy

Mr.Nice/Mixed Guy

A Chapter by Brandy
"

I describe guy number one.

"

I just need to say sorry to my grandmother when she reads this.

4/4/2017 - Chapter One

Mr. Nice/ Mixed Guy

  1. Never send a booty pic no matter how nice/hot  the guy is.

He’s the perfect guy at a glance, born in Sweden, 22, learning three languages at one time, already has his degree in marketing, interviewing for top jobs, super handsome and a dashing smile. During the day.

At night it is a different story. I’ve only been talking to this guy for not even a week since we both swiped right, and he is not all what he seems. Of course he’s looking for something easy and casual, so super care free and cool. I can be cool. I am the definition of cool. Even though the whole thought of a open ended relationship like that makes me feel unsettled. But I’m 21, I can be easy going and loosen up for once? 

So I try tell me self to be “crystal cool” when he asks me for a pic of my booty and asks me what turns me on. This is only our second day of texting ?? Why should I have to answer questions like this and send pictures. So I just turned the questions around on him, and he gave me a whole list of things that turn him on. He says he loves the color red, and red gets him hot. F*****g weird. He then kept emphasizing how good he is at using his hands and kissing. I think I get the point, I told him I thought he was a nice guy, and he said 

“I’m a gentleman and a freak” which is code for- I’m just a giant hoe. He just kept badgering me with questions and I just told him I was a virgin and he believed me ! He even said that we didn't have to do anything that made me uncomfortable ! Maybe he is a nice guy ? Still on the fence about this.

There is nothing wrong with sex or being sexy, I do believe there is something wrong with just rushing into that with a complete stranger. But I did meet him from a  hookup app, so is it silly of me to be looking for something meaningful when all they want is the buns?

It was going on to 1 am and the sex talking was continuing, and eventually I was giving in and telling him what I like and how I like it. I am only human, when it gets late you get horny. And who has to know? Talking about hair pulling slapping, making out slowly , laying together, the passion the rhythm, I was feeling it. I can see myself doing this with him, and how great it would be. Getting out of a suffocating relationship and being in this casual open one like a real careless 21 year old sounds great.

2 AM - He gave me instructions on how to touch myself. And I followed. It was really fun and hot.

He sent me a picture of his dick.

He’s mixed so it looked like a white penis which was not so appetizing to me. The top of it was pink… Idk. Uncercumscied ?? He was born in Sweden, I guess there has to be a downfall somewhere.

-

“But its like as soon as I cum, I come to my senses” - lil wayne

 I finished and regret and shame washed over me and I went to bed without even responding to him. I did not plan on talking to him ever again. I am not that kind of girl and obviously I can be. I mean if someone keeps talking about sex and they are attractive you are bound to get turn on. 

3rd day-

Mr. Nice/ Mixed Guy was snapchattin me all day I was finding it hard to focus on my work. He has amazing response time , I never have to wait for him to respond. So much so that he is a double replier- 

Double replier- he sends a message and if you don't respond he sends another message again. It’s the via way of poking someone. 

We would talk about different things all day long, just getting to know each other it was great. I was starting to think that he forgot about last night, or that maybe his behavior and this kind of thing is what he's used too .Somehow during our snap chat talk he started asking about if i own any fishnets or lingerie and if I showed him I would get a treat. I was like omg he only wants a piece of my a*s for sure I said.”

I’m sure your a nice guy, I just can't do this. I’m sorry.”

 He quickly replied 3 x

“ No I’m sorry I was just flirting”

“ I don't want to stop talking to you.”

“ I won’t start talking about that stuff anymore if that means I can’t talk to you at all.” Of course I’m not use to it, but I am always hard on myself.

Then the night came along and he called me so I could hear his voice. I really enjoyed our conversation, he was telling me about his degree he got in marketing and his prospective jobs he had coming up. He discussed Sweden where he was born and all of these languages he is trying to learn. He then wanted to know how my day went with work, and was asking me questions about my fav color, hobby, ect. 

aand he started again with the sexual talk. At this point I was just discussing it with him because we had such a great day of talking. He asked me for a booty pic and I sent one ( I already have some saved) . 

Booty pics are fine to send now, especially on snapchat. I remember when nudes first started being a thing, and people were terrified of pictures leaking and getting out. Now because of the glory of snapchat, nudes can reign freely. I really do believe that’s why snapchat was invented. There is really no harm in sending a quick pic for 3 seconds and it be gone forever. And most guys are so worried about the awkwardness of screen-shotting a snap that it never happens. And if they enjoyed the view all they have to do is hit the replay option which is only available once :) Its a fool proof way of keeping things sexy.

But is it morally correct ?? Probably not, but the people who says its gross is usually doing it.

Mr. Nice/Mixed guy liked what he saw and we started discussing other things. Then he was like what about your chest ?? It was 1 AM and i took a quick snap of my chest, but you couldn't see any n****e. I am a little insecure about my chest ever since I had heart surgery when I was 9 and I have a scar there to remind me. I told him about that and he seemed to care about it.

From then on we've been snapping everyday, for almost a whole week. He likes to communicate over snap instead of texting. This raises a red flag for me, because it means he’s a serial snapper. 

Serial Snapper - A person who send the same snaps to multiple people on his list to start conversations/get attention. It’s such a lazy and rude way of communicating because no one feels special receiving the same gift as everyone else.



© 2017 Brandy


Author's Note

Brandy
Just started. I just pushed through when writing, I haven't revised anything. Pardon my grammar. Would love some feedback , if it is interesting or not.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
Added on April 9, 2017
Last Updated on April 9, 2017
Tags: romance, love, sex, relationship, dating, social media


Author

Brandy
Brandy

AZ



About
I thought I would begin writing about my experience with dating through tinder, or just how the dating game has changed. I want people's thoughts and criticism. I've always wanted to write. I am just .. more..

Writing
Tinder Dating Tinder Dating

A Book by Brandy


Accusations Accusations

A Story by Brandy