End

End

A Chapter by mordin solus

You can do this try one more time, he thought to himself. Griping the stones in his hands he struck them this time yelding a spark which was snubbed out. He knew he would not live long enough to see his tribe again if he didnt get warm soon. As the winds wipped up the snow not only falling but also on the ground, he wagered they had already started looking for him and might even be close by. Knowing he was close to death, he decied to write her a letter to pass the time until they met. Dear guys. "Hmm seems too infromal," he thought. Scraching out love to go with something more fitting, he wrote friends. A smile crept along his face, he contiuned. You're always moving, if its coming or going, you're never in the same place long. You all knew I was not but a guide. I've never been one much for large groups tho, so I guess when I was cast out I wasn't to bothered.

Growing bored of writing, he sighed, laughed, and begane to meditate so he could clear his mind and think. "After all the last thing I want is for her to come by and have me to busy," he reasoned. A clear mind is a stable one. Sitting down in the freshly fallen snow, he looked out into the unending darkness. After about two minutes of sitting, he felt her standing behind him. His heart jumped with joy as he got up and turned around to see Death. My Love you've come at last. More beautiful then he imagined she ever would be, she extended her cold hand. As soon as he touched her hand, the strom broke. As the storm subsided, the rest of the tribe could see his body laying not but ten feet to the right.



© 2014 mordin solus


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on September 12, 2014
Last Updated on September 12, 2014


Author

mordin solus
mordin solus

IN



About
bad at spelling and grammar tech savvy more..

Writing
Shatter Shatter

A Book by mordin solus