chapter 1

chapter 1

A Chapter by baby boo
"

this is where it all starts here at school

"
YAY OMG  finally Eva you got your licence you know what this means...FREEDOM we can go out on road trips go anyway me and Kristal are not even old enough we need to wait an other year "You know what"said Eva 'what"? said Kristal
we need to go on a road trip! "yes OMG wait we need a sleep over" okay school is almost over so on the bus we will discuss plans for tomorrow wait no tomorrow its only Thursday okay we will plan for the trip on Friday ''Great'' said Kristal Eva then turned to me and said Tella? you in? I had a bad feeling but I didn't want to be a stick in the mud so I said ''Yes of course'' a little to loudly and when I did  a girl called Ashley glared at me her pitch black eyes felt so cold just looking at her made me shiver (bells rings) okay bye Kristal bye tella I say bye back as I walk to mu class.

4/3/2013 3;00 (bell rings) OMG finally out of that class I hate history okay where is Kristal and Eva okay over there.
I step on the bus as I see Ashley and her two minions laughing at me I didn't care I just sat on the four setter seats facing each other I wish no one would sit in the 4th seat. "Tella okay so its gonna be at my place the sleepover because I have a pool and I was looking at this thing to do online you get kid pools blow them up and use them am mini beds and we all have one" said Eva as she showed me her phone "great so Eva your picking us all up after school because we need to go home to pack'' said Kristal "yep sounds like a plan and ohhh I have like a mini inflatable tables to put in water and we could tie it up to our wired floating bed and i have 3 portable phone chargers so we don't need a plug lol so I found this face mask and lip scrub we could do" as Eva said all this someone sat down ASHLEY! the nerve I was so mad she sat down and said ''Like OMG tots like"litrally adorbes" she said it in such a mocking tone then she looked back at her two minions and laughed she sat with us all the way home we didn't speak a word the rest of the way I got of first and said ''bye guys'' then ashly said in a mocking tone again'' byeeee bestie".


4/3/2013 3;49pm "hey mom i'm home" no replie "mom mommy mum mummy munster monster" still no answer then I see a note on the table ''gone out be back in 5!'' great so i'm home alone at this point in time I was on a health kick and I has my ideal body  and wanted to keep it that way I made a smoothie and I cut some fruit to freeze for my breakfast smoothie tomorrow and I cut lemon and cucumber for detox water I like to let it infuse over night when I have done my mom gets home "hey honey how was your day" good I answer and then ask if i can go to Evas on Saturday  she agree. I go to my room and start my homework.

5/3/2013 6:30am (alarm goes off) urggggg school just one more day to get trough okay I can do this.I soon get up make a smoothie with the fruit I cut yesterday and put in  plastic cup then I went out to the bus and made sure Ashley was on the bus before us so she would not sit with us.


© 2016 baby boo


Author's Note

baby boo
There is no full stops so think of it as extra long sentences and I am not the best at writing but I find it fun so I keep doing it

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on August 31, 2016
Last Updated on August 31, 2016
Tags: aventure


Author

baby boo
baby boo

Christchurch, New Zealand, New Zealand



About
I enjoy writeing in my spear time I am not the best speller and do not have the best gramer so if you see a mistake feel free to tell me ;D more..

Writing
chapter two chapter two

A Chapter by baby boo


chapter 3 chapter 3

A Chapter by baby boo