life or death

life or death

A Story by kayla garcia
"

would you die for me

"
Baby you say you love me alot well does that mean you would take a bullet for me cause I would take one for you cause your the love of my life.And I would do anything to keep you in my life even if it ment me dying I wouldn't be in your life no more but atleast you will still be alive and strong and hopefully you would be able to move on with your life I know I wouldn't be able to but that's cause I feel your the only girl for me I wonder if you feel the same way i wonder about that everyday 24/7 cause i need to know how you realy feel about me baby tell me the truth would you risk your life for me tell me the truth no matter what it is.

© 2010 kayla garcia


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

thanx

Posted 14 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Jo
This is a simple piece, but a beautiful one at that. Asking whether someone would die for you can either be one of the hardest or one of the simplest questions to answer, depending who it's asked by. I know there are people in my own life, if they were to ask me this, I'd say yes in a heartbeat, but I've always had this sort of soft spot (I suppose you could call it that) for this type of question in romance stories, which few sadly ever address, and I always love to see the struggle for the heroine or hero to answer such a question, and you really hit the heart of it, the simplicity of it, and that makes it all the more powerful. If someone ever asks this (fictional or otherwise), it's always puts their life in perspective. Do you really love this person? Would you sacrifice everything that you have, all that you have, for them, to save them, so they can go on. It's always such an enticing question.

As for anything grammatically/technically speaking, I'd separate some lines and such just to make reading easier. Besides that, very strong.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Hey and welcome! Very nice and passionate! The only thing I see wrong with it are a couple of spelling errors and maybe some punctuation, but other than that this feels like a very heartfelt letter to a lover. I hope you continue to write, you will only get better.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 24, 2010
Last Updated on March 24, 2010

Author

kayla garcia
kayla garcia

marion, OH



About
hi my names kayla garcia __♥__♥_____♥__♥__ Put this _♥_____♥_♥_____♥_ heart _♥______♥______♥_ on your .. more..

Writing