Chapter 1: Am Early Morning

Chapter 1: Am Early Morning

A Chapter by baileylately

I awoke to a quiet voice saying, "Hey Kell, Kelly?"

"What," I said while trying to cover my head with my pillow.

"You have to get moving, we are leaving in like 10 minutes, and I don't want you to miss it," the voice said again.

I look up to see Debra about two inches from my face.

"Have you ever heard about personal space?" I mumble while trying to burry my head deeper into my pillow.

"Have you ever heard of waking up on time or possible saying thank you? I'm not your personal alarm clock," she hollered.

I moaned and then sat up.

"Your welcome," Debra hollered as she left the room.

I love Debra, and all but sometimes she is a pain in the a*s.

I look at my mirror across my room and said "Hey Kell have you finished you chores yet? Are you awake yet?" I get out of bed, and suddenly notice the time. *crap, I'm going to be late* I thought to myself. I ran towards my dresser, and grabbed a shirt, and shorts. I ran out of my room, and into the community bathroom down the hall. I get to the bathroom, put my hair into a ponytail, took my clothing off, and began to put on my clean clothes when I noticed I dropped a shirt in the hallway. I grabbed my clean shirt, and ran back to my room. I scrambled through my room trying to find a pair of shoes that matched. I looked at the clock again, and towards the stairs.

It was a busy morning, and the stairs were packed. In a quick decision I hopped into to stair rail, and rode it down to the bottom of my steps. I ran outside towards the pickup truck, and hopped inside.

"Wow you made it," Debra said.

I gave her a sarcastic smile as began to sit down.

Once I sat down I notice that Pier, Jasmine, Fren, and Sara were also sitting in the truck.

"I thought that you would be late," Pier said.

"Yeah, whatever happened to tardy Mardy?" Sara asked. I rolled my eyes, and began to fidget with the hay beneath my feet. I have never been good with being on time or early. Since my name is Kelly Mardy, everyone thought it was hilarious to call me tardy Mardy. I honestly find it annoying, but it wasn't worth a fight so I just deal with it.

"I happened," Debra commented. "You see this morning....," she then began to describe her entire morning, and how I wouldn't get up. After a few seconds I stopped listening to what she was saying, and looked up at Pier who was sitting across from me.

He smiled, and I rolled my eyes while pointing at Debra. He then made a gesture towards Debra on how she needed to stop talking because no one cares, but she didn't see it. I lean back in attempt to catch up on my sleep, but every other minute I herd either Sara or Jasmine or Debra yelling something along the line of Oh my God he said/did what. Fren and Pier weren't helping either because they thought it was funny to put the hay on my face.

I really felt like punching or yelling at them, but it was to early in the morning and I didn't get to sleep until 1 am. I got no sleep because today was the day that I would take my Aptitude test. Over the past couple of months I really haven't been feeling like I belong. They are all easy going mellow people, but I am a short tempered. If you push me, I will push back.


© 2013 baileylately


Author's Note

baileylately
Do you think the characters are good ? COMMET any recomendations, and what you think of this chapter bellow !

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on December 8, 2013
Last Updated on December 8, 2013
Tags: divergent, fan Fic, fiction


Author

baileylately
baileylately

About
Hi, my name is Bailey . I am an book lover. We all have that love/hate relationship with an author because they kill off a character or they put to characters in a relationship that you just hate. The.. more..

Writing
Chosen Chosen

A Book by baileylately