Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by monkey

    Once  upon a time there was an inventor who loved bunnies but she could'nt be around them,because she was allergic. So one day when she was thinking outside of the box,she got a idea to make robot bunnies! So that night she started making the robotic bunnies in her lab. The next morning she was asleep on one of the of the robotic bunnies,she picked up all the robot bunnies and put them in a machine that read: shock 1000, it brings anything to life. She lefted them in the shock 1000 all day, then she took them out andput them on her desk after 10 minutes they started working and they were working perfectly, but then they got out of conrol! The robot bunnies tried to get rid of their creator, luckily she got out in time. A copple years later the scientist who lived at the island died, so some new scientists bought the lab/house at the island. The scientists that now lived at the lab/house opened the door to the house.



© 2009 monkey


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh dear! That ending is sure to have a few nasty surprises in the chapters yet to come! I like the way you had a very good storyline but your grammar was pretty terrible! I suggest picking that up and then you'll be sweet.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
1 Review
Added on September 1, 2009


Author

monkey
monkey

Writing