Large breast please don't hide them.

Large breast please don't hide them.

A Story by bar312
"

Anyways the moral of this story is there is no reason why a lawyer has to look like a lawyer man or woman,we should all be exactly who we are and what we are and respect each others

"

Bras for large breast please don't hide them.

Women with large breast have the best of both worlds sure they suffer common back pain and spend hours being uncomfortable trying to fit those things in a bra.For years women with large breast wore baggy tops loose clothing minimizer bras and did everything they could to hide there breast.Large breasted women wanted to be taken seriously not be a sex symbol.Women felt if they were going to have a career they could not be sexy and or have large breast because men would never take them serious.


That was then,but now women have discovered that having large breast means you can control a man like a puppet on a string.Believe me if i see a large breasted woman my tongue shrinks, my balance disappears,my eyes double in dimensional  size ,i sweat,breath off rhythm it's terrible but it's true.


I think about the time wonder bra invented the push up bra,large breasted women said hey we are not going to take this any more if your going to stare at only our breast we will give you something to look at.Now women dare you to look at there breast they wear a push up bra made of silk and lace with a cleavage like you have never seen before pair it with a low cut lace top and a MBA from Stanford.


Now if you think that that women won't hold those large beautiful breast to your head like a two  38 pistols you are crazy.I have no idea where men got the idea large breasted woman are not smart because the two smartest women i know have very large breast and run companies like  third world dictators and i promise you they are not afraid to look sexy and be proud as hell of it.


Anyways the moral of this story is there is no reason why a lawyer has to look like a lawyer man or woman,we should all be exactly who we are and what we are and respect each others freedom of personality choose.But i will warn you the most dangerous thing on this earth is a large breasted woman that is not afraid to use them.

http://pushupbra.over-blog.com/article-ten-best-push-up-bras-101747181.html

bar312

© 2012 bar312


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

omg this was a hoot to read. I'm sure fellow men will appreciate the warning. Thanks for the smile...smirk.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

733 Views
1 Review
Added on December 24, 2011
Last Updated on May 10, 2012
Tags: large breast, humor, satire

Author

bar312
bar312

Auburn, NY



About
Writer ,online retailer more..

Writing