For women, shopping is like breathing

For women, shopping is like breathing

A Story by bar312
"

For women, shopping is like breathing. To go shopping does not have to signify you have a requirement for it or a purpose, you can go anyplace and at any time, and you can be there for a several hours

"
For women, shopping is like breathing. To go shopping does not have to signify you have a requirement for it or a purpose, you can go anyplace and at any time, and you can be there for a several hours. Most women don’t have a particular purpose in mind. Women consider shopping as a thing than makes them more radiant and more joyful, even if in the conclusion they just look and purchase nothing. This somewhat disorderly way to shop would almost certainly cause a cerebral incident to any man in less than 15 minutes.
 
In order to feel right, the man needs an purpose, a intention, a pre-completed program. He is the one searching for lunch after all, that is his objective. He wants to “catch” something fast to bring home.
 
When shopping, most men commence to feel aggravated and anxious in a clothing store, while women try on attire after attire, wait for the man’s thoughts and end up buying nothing. Females love to try on clothes,and i mean, as many as feasible, due to the fact this thing compares to a mental typology " each outfit fits a feeling or a need.
 
Clothing, in man’s case only indicate the typical masculine state of mindset" it has to be predicable, conservatory and with a exact outcome. That is why you can constantly know when a man let, his wife or girlfriend  buy his clothes. One of eight men doesn’t differentiate colors and most of them assort outfits badly. Still there are men that have great attributes in this area, but they have been brought up with fashion and they grew used to shopping since they were children.
 
            To persuade a man to go shopping, he must be given stringent criteria like colors, measurements, fabricants, designs, and he also has to know where he is proceeding to shop and how much time it is going to acquire. With such clear objectives any man will be more than delighted to go shopping. 

            When a woman tries on a new outfit and she asks the man: “How do I look?” she will most likely get a simple answer like “Good” or “Perfect”. And this doesn’t signify he has a browny point for him just for answering the question. To be more satisfying to the woman, he has to response to how another woman would look in it also, with as many details as possible about why she is the only woman on earth that would look good in that outfit like it was made just for her. 

            For example when a man says: “Wow! You look incredible! This color fits you perfectly and the style enhances your waist " the boots are an incredible match. You look splendid.” then most women think you are telling a lie.

© 2012 bar312


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

427 Views
Added on January 1, 2012
Last Updated on May 10, 2012
Tags: women, shopping, men shopping

Author

bar312
bar312

Auburn, NY



About
Writer ,online retailer more..

Writing