Lolita Dress and Dresses it's a fashion

Lolita Dress and Dresses it's a fashion

A Story by bar312
"

Lolita styles are a fashion of the Rococo and Victorian era,coming from Japan.No one knows exactly when it originated but it started to become a subculture in the 1970's.It started with a knee length

"

Lolita styles are a fashion of the Rococo and Victorian era,coming from Japan.No one knows exactly when it originated but it started to become a subculture in the 1970's.It started with a knee length cupcake skirt,with one or more petticoats to give it a flare out look of the Victorian era.Since it has become so popular,fashion designers have taken the style and branched it out into many many sub styles,now it includes ruffled blouses,knee high socks,tights,headdresses. Several famous designers like Angelic Pretty started big promotions with new designs and Lolita started to catch on .then a few bands like Princess Princess started to pick up the Lolita style it hit Tokyo like wild fire.Then of course The U.K and Europe and USA was the next logical place.


The amazing thing about Lolita is it became a whole subculture where Lolita wearers never went back to jeans and a tee shirt it became a way of life driven by there fashion.Although some women will wear Lolita for a night to be stylish or they feel the look that night the  true Loli's never leave there style.There is a lot of them going right done to classic Lolita who bake, cook make things by hand live it as a lifestyle.


Although Lolita's style makes them look like well dressed children that is not there intention it is not a pedophile thing and they find that as disgusting as any other normal human being. The look is more for innocence.and freshness kind of a revolt against the mini skirt and push up bras giving them a inner confidence of there own sexuality.Lolita's do not dress for men they dress for themselves so that men see them in a different light as sweet, kind and they want respect and admiration instead of being a sex symbol.


Other styles have now mixed with the Lolita style one of the most popular is Gothic.Gothic is recognized by the red lipstick smokey colored eyes and the darker colors often black dresses and tops even though Gothic is famous for the white ghost like powered taste you seldom see it mixed with Gothic Lolita.


Classic Lolita is more of a adult style from Rocco and the Victorian era not the young girl look of sweet Lolita but a lavish elegant look of a queen or royalty.There style is small patterns empire waist and a line styles.This gives off a mature elegant look that really is very nice.


The Sweet Lolita style is patterned after  the basic Lolita design and emphasizes lighter colors and childlike motifs in its design.This is closer to the original than any of the others and the most common.It is also the prettiest,most precise look ,as they are very intricate about every little detail down to the ribbon in there hair which can cost up to $100.  


Other styles are Punk,Princess,Guro,sailor,Country Qi,There is even a boy style called OJI Lolita,there is an awful lot of styles an looks in the Lolita Fashion that being one of the reasons it has become so popular,there is a style almost anyone will like and feel great in.


I am not a expert on Lolita all my information is through research based on a curiosity and the knowledge that it is growing rapidly,and like all things that are a fashion or even a subculture i truly believe we should try to understand what they are all about and there influence on our society.I read many things on this fashion one blog stand out where the girl is a Lolita and her knowledge is among the best available that i saw .It's called Lolitafashion.org written by Cassandra.She is a great writer and has all the knowledge on the Lolita fashion i wish she would write more.  


The one thing i can assure you is we should never look down our nose at Lolita fashions they are people who dress for life and live there dress they are sweet, loving, kind people and the only reason we should be staring at them is because they look beautiful and elegant.I honestly believe we could all learn a little about the great things in life from them.


I like the look the style it's beautiful and unique here is a great place to find elegant Lolita fashions.

Lolita Dresses 70%OFF + Free Shipping

© 2012 bar312


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

388 Views
Added on January 22, 2012
Last Updated on January 22, 2012
Tags: Lolita dress Lolita Dresses, Gothic Lolita Dresses

Author

bar312
bar312

Auburn, NY



About
Writer ,online retailer more..

Writing