Quiet Girl

Quiet Girl

A Story by Victoria Renee
"

true story. i laughed when i wrote this.

"

I hate them.

 

I seethe with anger and frustration. I want to slap them all. They would look at me, shuddering at the depth of fire burning in my eyes. I would snarl and they would know how stupid they are in all their games.

 

Hate is such a hellish word.

Why would I even declare such and awful thing?

 

 

 

I despise them.

 

Inside me, my stomach churns with desire. Desire to rip their costumes off to burn in effigy. I would make them watch naked, exposed. How beautiful and strong would they be then?

 

Torture is so cruel.

How could I even dream up such an awful thing?

 

 

 

I tire of them.

 

"Shenanigans." Bah. What a stupid word. I will make my own stupid word so I can make my own clique and exclude them. They will be jealous of my wonderful world that they cannot be a part of.

 

Revenge is so juvenile.

Why would I wish such and awful thing?

 

 

I watch them.

 

Since I cannot outrage at them, I cannot torture them, and I cannot make them my friends, I will sit here alone and be patient. I will be quiet and good and kind.

 

"The quiet girl is always so pleasant."

 

 

 

If only they knew.

© 2008 Victoria Renee


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is beautiful. I can relate to being the "quiet girl." I can also relate to your decision to take the higher road. Very well written and beautifully expressed. Thanks!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
1 Review
Added on October 22, 2008
Last Updated on October 22, 2008