Lithium

Lithium

A Story by Rob Luciano
"

Destruction at a sub atomic level

"

Chaos and disorder reigned all around the land. Bolts of lightning came within feet of striking me on several occasions. I reveled in it. I wanted more and more and more. The pavement cracked behind me as I marched down the street to the tune of apocalyptic metal. The world and everything it contained would soon be mine.  A splash of molten earth hit my cheek; I wiped it off with my fingers and licked it off as it dripped towards my palm. Chariots lead by rotting horses and black skeletons walked beside me. All of the fleshless horsemen yielded swords made of titanium and handles of black amber. Hell has offered to me its own armies in for me to do whatever the f**k I pleased, and this I did.

 

Most people have disappeared, ceased to exist as we know them now. Poor f***s, most of them are decaying in their living rooms while the T.V still plays "Friends" re-runs.  All of them have been lured by my guitar and have succumbed to my touch. Men and women alike cannot resist my fingers, how could they? I in all my life as a mortal have never been able to resist my fingers either. My fingers act of their own accord, I have no control over them what so ever, this was the only condition. And thus, far I have no problem with this. 

 

I am a part of everything, and everything is a part of me. As my aura engulfs its surroundings I turn anything within a five mile radius into a shadow world. Everything is black, darker then the darkest night. How I love it. Everything is black, darker then the darkest night. If you ever sat down and actually observed the night sky you see that the best nature can do is a very opaque hue of purple. Nature is so inefficient sometimes. Maybe as human beings sometimes we are afraid of complete and utter darkness. Why? We should learn to embrace it completely, there is no greater feeling. When the Greeks first began to flirt with hedonism, this is what they had in mind.

 

With each swing of my hips trees wither away further into non-existence. With each pluck of my guitar more and more birds purposely run into power lines, knowing full well what it is that they are doing. They are lesser creatures and cannot handle the immense sensory overload from the sound of my improvisations. I'm telling you, I ride the scales like the w***e that I am. Mercilessly, furiously until I have bleed all the notes dry of everything they've ever been. I do not regret anything I do, I am not repulsed by the idea that I am destruction incarnate. On the contrary, I enjoy is as much as everything else does. Ever heard of the idea that energy cannot be destroyed? I don't destroy, I transform, transmute and transfuse.

Thus far I have only been able to reach a 100 mile radius. Every note I play, every step I take, every pair of lips I kiss makes my aura expand even further. But I am approaching the one that will make me complete.  I can feel her soul beckoning me towards her. Every time she exhales I feel a wave of electricity through my innermost parts.

 

 I instruct my legion of grateful dead to wait for me outside.

 

"Do not worry my dammed friends. Soon, you will have enough flesh to satisfy you insatiable appetites." As I proclaimed this inevitable truth swarms of moans and screeches rose through the air in uniform.  Their hatred empowered me, gave me the strength for what I must do. "And if we run out of them then we will breed them. Breed them in barbed wire cages like the f*****g vermin that they are." And again the army screeched and moaned in approval. They were seas of red dots where the eye sockets used to be. The thought that I, being what I once was now command the souls of the some of the most powerful men to walk the face of the planet made me laugh uncontrollably. Somewhere within this sea of hopelessness march Hitler, Cesar, and Napoleon; and I have them all by the balls. 

 

 I walk through the doors and everything turns black. Apparently, this store was the only little pocket of light within 107 miles she was powerful, I must admit, but not strong enough. I will stomp her light out and she will be my mistress.  I looked at her, I couldn't look at her yet. She had not yet agreed to be a part of me and her light burns me. That little b***h, maybe I should kill her once I'm done with her. Everything that reminded me of what I used to be incinerated into nothing. Croissants, the slurpee machine, old copies of the Sun Times, everything went.

 

She looked at me, afraid…Her frightened perspiration alone must have added at least 56 miles to my range. I put my shades on, and began to play for her in front of the counter.  I wanted her to surrender completely over to me. But it would take more than lust for her to give up her will, this would take pain. I quickly retuned my guitar, didn't take too much effort. Sleep is the cousin of death and lust is the cousin of pain.

My fingers began to play something that I recognized as Bleed The Freak by Alice in Chains. How ironically appropriate. Of course, as with everything my fingers play, or play with, they destroy it. They began to produce an unintelligible stream of random notes. As I played she cried. 

 

"Embrace it, let the pain be your master." I said as my fingers continued to do their work. I could see images being replayed within her pupils. She has grown tired of it all, she has grown tired of this responsibility, this burden, having so much power and having to restrain it. "You've always wanted to feel a woman's touch on your body. Surrender to your deepest desires.  Let me touch you." I could see it in her eyes. I offered her a one way ticket out of all the crap this world has to offer. Once I have made her mine, she will sit at the right hand of my throne. From this moment on her only concern will be to pleasure me.

 

Her minute breasts began to rise and fall with increasing speed as my finger approached her stomach. I had stopped playing, at her request a mere twenty seconds ago. She is ready.  As I ran my finger up her chest more electricity pulsed through it. Her energy had a different quality to it, if fed me. It actually satisfied me. As it raced through my veins the feeling only intensified. It's impossible to explain; the closest a mortal can come to this is the moment right before climaxing. That feeling of wanting to destroy the entire universe just so one can rebuild it once again. Something like that….only stronger. I could hesitate no longer. As my lips approached hers, I muttered under my breath "Have you ever kissed a girl before?".

 

She replies; "Don't…do…it" As she tried to catch her own breath. Not enough to stop me. She has called me for thousands of years of hundreds of incarnations, now that I am here, there's no turning back. I kissed her, and my lips felt as they were wrapped around a blow torch. My body began to wither away like cigar ashes against the wind.

 

The meeting between two particles; one of them being matter and the other being antimatter results in complete annihilation of both elements.

 

Her name was Isyss; Devil incarnate, reduced to nothing more than ashes. Geneva was the other girl's name.  She was reduced to tiny blue particles and she scattered herself throughout the universe. Geneva was a direct manifestation of God in her purest form. Upon realizing that God and the Devil or Geneva and Isyss had combined into a singularity the universe imploded.   Both of them were under developed as of yet. However, the both decided to precipitate things before their time. Good thing too, had they both fully matured they would have blown up the entire lab.

 

After witnessing the fore described events Dr. Klein decided to abandon any further research on antimatter. He always had a hunch that two women would be responsible for the end. But he could have never in his wildest dreams have imagined anything of this caliber. 

© 2008 Rob Luciano


Author's Note

Rob Luciano
This is raw, meaning unedited. Keep that in mind. I don't know wtf this is, but it is. As always, be merciless.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your Myspace has my thoughts on this one. I'd just say spaces.

Hawksmoor...From The Bleed.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
1 Review
Added on August 19, 2008
Last Updated on August 21, 2008

Author

Rob Luciano
Rob Luciano

Bay Shore, NY



About
I'm Rob. I'm seeing some of you that I recognize from when I first joined up with my original account, before the purge, and I'm also meeting a slew of marvelous new people. I'm very grateful for it a.. more..

Writing
Actually Actually

A Poem by Rob Luciano