?

?

A Story by Mucha
"

ummmm?

"
As I walked down the seemingly endless hallway my nerves grew.  The tight knot in my belly tightened and my hands began to sweat. I tried to swallow but there was a marble in the way. My feet slowly plodded onward, down the long, long hallway. I began to take serious notice of my surroundings.  The ornate rug beneath my feet muffled any sound that could have been made. The bright swirls of orange and red mixed with a light peacock blue spoke of wealth and stature.  The walls themselves where painted a light butter yellow and were studded with large wooden roses intermittently throughout the length. 

© 2013 Mucha


Author's Note

Mucha
not really sure where im going with this. Im very open to suggestions, names, would be helpful.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well, it's a nice effort, but there's not much there besides description, is there? In addition, there's a small typo in the last sentence - 'where' should be 'were'. Nothing wrong with that, though, it's just a typo. What I would advise would be to expand, expand, expand, until there's an actual story to go along with this nice little paragraph. As it stands, it's fairly decent description (although some of the language is stilted), but it has absolutely no merit as art unless there's a story to go with it, to be honest. A good start, but there's plenty of room for improvement.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
1 Review
Added on February 11, 2013
Last Updated on February 11, 2013