Gentle rain

Gentle rain

A Poem by Bonnie

The rain is gentle

Brings peace to those who listen

And it nourishes

 

© 2008 Bonnie


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

You know, I was never really much a fan of haiku before, but you're bringing me around. I like that the soft, soothing nature of rain is conveyed in such soft, soothing language.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

It's really short. For a moment as I scrolled down, I thought that there was nothing there. I was gonna say, why post something with no writing. lol. Well, I'm going to have to tell you that there wasn't much to review all though it did sound peaceful. You could use a little more imagery and all of those literature usage but why mess up a simple poem with such a simple drop of water, right. I liked it. You really did make rain sound beautiful although sometimes it can destroy. Maybe you could write a poem about all the things the rain does. It feeds, destroys, floods, nourishes, and brings peace. You could make a whole, much longer, poem about it. I look forard to reading if if you ever do decide to write it. :) Thanks for letting me read this. I loved it a lot!

Posted 15 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 3, 2008
Last Updated on August 9, 2008

Author

Bonnie
Bonnie

Rimrock, AZ



About
I love to write. People have encouraged me to share my inspirational poems. My friend Dianne encouraged me to join this community years ago. I haven't been active recently. I enjoy sharing with member.. more..

Writing