just another EMO friend

just another EMO friend

A Story by rebecca
"

who knows idk

"

       Wonder how she stands all the pain. Wonder why she cuts herself. Wonder why there is so much pain in her. My friend,is just like one more of those emo people who cuts herself.  I ask her why is it she does that, I never got an answr to that question. Abused by her parents i wonder,guy problems,family problems...cant think about anything else. Why...Why...Why...no reason...every school day go to see her in pain,see how she acts with not much life left,see her sufer everyday,see how she never eats,always deppressed. See her so skinny,so weak,so pale becasue she doesnt eat,see her make nothing but touble. I try to help but seems like there is no hope...try 2 see wats wrong,but just cant deep enough,I guess she just wants to keep all the pain in her. How to help her...SOMEONE JUST COME TALK TO HER FOR ME!!!!! I guess i embarrassed her once...(what i think she felt) i guess she just wanted to cry,so much sorrow in her so many people yelling her to stop, that it is not good for her. 1 girl told her dude stop cutting yourself if you are trying to impress someone its not going to work all you are doing is hurting yourself and thats stupid!!! When i heard her say that I felt that it was a mistake telling her that she was cutting herself. I felt like crying,felt just terrible because instead of helping her i had damaged her more. That day I remember she promised me that she wouldent cut herself anymore and i believed her. 1 week after a friend of hers and mine told me that she she was cutting herself. At that momment I felt so mad, but I did nothing because if i did it would have caused more pain to her. At the end of the day she asked me why i wasnt mad at her i just looked at her and turned back around and told her i was disappointed in her for cutting herself. Have to sit next to her in every period of school, hurts me when i see her writing because of all the scares she has in her hand,looking at her eyes she knowing that im disappointed in her just hurts so much!!!

                                   by:R ebecca Cornejo

© 2009 rebecca


Author's Note

rebecca
IDK:(

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

First all I want to say you have a story-line here that many sweep under the carpet, so that's a good thing for starters. Yes, you need to clean it up a bit, but then so de we all when we draw our first draft up! This has potential when that is done. You can bring forth something that will show the reader just what cutting is and why some do it. I have a friend who's daughter cuts.. Sad, for she is such a beautiful girl, and all try to help her, but to no avail.. If you work on this and come out with what you feel inside, I feel it will be fantastic. it is all about imagery, making the reader feel what you are saying.. You can do it, have faith and it will be a great piece.

Need help, give me a message, glad to do what I can..


Mags xx


Posted 14 Years Ago


i guess well it was 2am in da morning i think i was so tired

Posted 14 Years Ago


well... the story overall is good, from what you were telling me, your punctuation might need some checking

Posted 14 Years Ago


YEAH............................=(

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 16, 2009
Last Updated on September 13, 2009

Author

rebecca
rebecca

watsonville, CA



About
rebecca cornejo here :D i am now 14 years old growing up in watsonville California :) yyeeaaa idk i just write wen idk who to tell me problems so yea :) more..

Writing
whhyyy?! whhyyy?!

A Poem by rebecca